The Question

A month later:
Shawns POV:
Amber has been dating Cam for a month now, it's been hard trying not to tell them. She was happy with him, I was happy for her, but still dying slowly. They were going out on a date tonight. I was thinking about telling her, but she was too happy and both Amber and Cam would be mad. I couldn't sleep at all. I wrote more music, it helped me think and feel better. I just layed in my bed, it was 1:00 am. I closed my eyes and thought about Amber. She was stuck in my head, pictures of her in my head. When she cut for the first time, when we where at Aarons house. Then I finally fell asleep.

Ambers POV:
The sun had woke me up. I yawned, and stretched. I threw off my covers and walked downstairs. Shawn was sitting on the couch. I walked up next to him and sat down next to him. It has been a month since I had cut, I'm dating Cameron freaking Dallas, Shawn and I are like best friends, and everything is starting to look up. Today I had another date with Cameron. I am so excited. "Good morning, Amber." Shawn said half smiling. I smiled back, "Good morning Shawn," I smiled. I snuggled next to Shawn and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I woke up, Shawn was still next to me I picked up my head and grabbed my phone from my pocket and it was already 7:00 "shoot," I said out load. Shawn laughed and kept watching vampire diaries. I ran up the stairs, I remembered he said to dress nice. I ran to my room and to my closet. I choose out a black short sparkly dress, it has lace sleeves. I grabbed my curling iron, make up, and earings and went into the restroom. I turned on the shower and undressed. Then I hopped into the shower. I quickly did everything I needed to do and hopped out and grabbed my turquoise towel and dried off. This we had a week until we come back from spring break. I changed and put on some eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow, light pink blush, dark red lipstick, and red lip gloss. I put on my silver hoop earings, and sprayed some perfume. I opened the door and plugged in the curling iron and took my make up to my room and put up my makeup. I came back to the restroom and put my phone down next to the sink. The curling iron was ready, and I curled my hair piece by piece. My phone helped and I put down the curling iron. It was a notification, on Instagram, I was verified! People kept commenting congratulations on my recent. I didn't really care, I put down the phone and finished curling my hair. I unplugged the curling iron and put it up in my room. Shawn ran up the stairs and congratulated me. I laughed, "It's no big deal," I laughed.

Shawns POV:
I ran up and hugged Amber and congratulated her, she laughed and said that it was no big deal. She blushed, then I stepped back and looked at her, she looked amazing, I wish I was Cameron, I wish I asked her out sooner, I wish she wasn't so beautiful. Then she walked into her room and shut the door.

Ambers POV:
I walked into my room and shut my door, I grabbed some strappy, black heels and put them on I tightened the straps and layed on my bed tired. It really wasn't a big deal. Then I heard the doorbell. I ran down the stairs and almost fell. I grabbed my jacket from off the coat rack, and opened the door. Shawn ran up behind me. Cameron was in a black tux and a rose in his hand. "Hi Amber you look amazing." Cameron said. I blushed, "Thanks Cam." I said. "Bye shawn," I turned around to hug him, but he looked almost depressed. I hugged him and whispered, "Shawn are you okay?". "Ya I'm fine," he whispered back. I knew something was wrong but Cameron was waiting on me so I turned back around to face Cameron. We walked outside to his car he held my hand. He opened my door for me, I climbed in and he shut the door. He walked around and sat down, and he shut his door and turned on the car.
Cameron's POV:
She looked amazing, like always. I had a surprise planned for her. "You look beautiful Amber."I said while driving. I glanced at her and she blushed and looked at the floor. "Congrats on getting verified on insta." I congratulated her. "It's not a big deal." She giggled. We were pulling up to the Italian restaurant. I got out of the car and ran around to open her door. She held my hand on the way in. The guy at the front desk asked for our reservation. I had told him and he walked us to our table. I pulled out her chair for her, she thanked me and sat down, I pushed her chair in and sat down in my chair. We had ordered, she ordered lasagna and a salad with water. I ordered speggeti I asked if they had steak, but the waiter shook his head, and Amber giggled. Goodness she was so hot. Her phone buzzed. She looked at it and her expression went blank. "Cam, you and the boys are leaving in a couple of days?" She asked sounding hurt. She had looked hurt like a puppy being for a home. "I was going to tell you sooner but it was supposed to be a surprise." I admitted. "I thought surprises where meant to be good." She replied shakily. "It is I'll explain later." I replied. She nodded her head to agree. Our food came, and we started eating. After a while we just talked. Then she got out her phone and took a picture of us, I got my phone too. We both posted it. My phone buzzed a lot with comments and so did hers. We laughed and I got right next to her and got her surprise.
Ambers POV:
I looked away from my phone to see Cameron next to me on his knees. "Amber, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked he pulled out a promise ring. It was a gray heart connected with another. "Yes," I said with butterflies in my stomach. Some people clapped and whistled, then he put the ring on my finger. We got our check and Cam paid and we left. I could tell I was blushing hard. "Babe, we're here." The word made my heart skip a beat. We were at the park. We just walked and talked, and enjoyed the view. Cam grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer, we had kissed. It was heaven, it almost have me a heart attack. I closed my eyes and he let go of my arms and put his hands on my cheeks. I didn't really know how long it was, but it was amazing. He leaned back with a satisfied smirk. "I love you babe." He said smirking. That word!! "I love you too cam." I said jumping onto his back. He laughed and picked me up. I giggled. I was wearing the necklace he gave me and the necklace and ring sparkled in the moonlight. Then my phone started buzzing rapidly and so did Cameron's.