Cameron

I woke up, the boys were watching another scary movie. It was Annabelle. It was still dark. I looked up at Cam and he was watching the movie. I noticed that Shawn was asleep and so was both jacks. Cam, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, and Matt, were all still up. I layed my head back down on Cameron's shoulder and fell back asleep.

I lifted my head slowly, Cam was stroking my hair. "Good morning beautiful." He said and smiled. I yawned and stretched my arms. "Morning," I whispered. "Why are you whispering?" Cam whispered. His goofy smile was enchanting. I giggled and looked around and everyone was still asleep. "Because everyone is still asleep," I whispered. He laughed, he leaned in and so did I and we kissed, it felt great. We kissed for about two minutes then backed away. I blushed hard, and he smiled. "Your blushing," he pointed out. "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah," he replied. I laughed and he laughed with me. Cameron is pretty cool, and cute, and funny. OMG I'm falling in love with him. I thought. I liked Shawn too and Cameron. "Amber?" Cameron whispered. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asked. I  blushed and looked down to the wood floors. "Amber, I want to ask you something." He whispered in my ear. "Ask away," I replied bored. "Okay, well," he started. "Will you go on a date with me?" Cam asked. "Look I know we barley met a couple days ago but I want to get to know you and stuff." He said running his fingers through his hair. I was shocked I didn't expect him to say that. I looked around and made sure no one else was up.  Say yes, this might be the only change you get. The voice in the back of my head said. "Sure, why not?" I said. Cam looked relieved, he was smiling real big. "I'm tired again, I think i might fall back asleep." I whispered to Cameron. "Okay," he replied. He smiled big he was truly happy, and honestly so was I. I rested my head on his shoulder again and fell back asleep.

Sorry got the short chapter lol.