Back home

I was tired we just, got home from the hospital. It was three in the morning. But what was worse was that Shawn was with us. We all had gone straight to bed, Shawn went and slept in Andrews room. I still despised Shawn, he let me still be here in this horrible place, my best friend is mad at me for what Shawn did. I still want to let go again go back to the jungle, back to Andrew. I was too tired to change and so was everyone else. I hopped on my bed and prayed. Then all night I tossed and turned. Then at five is when I finally fell asleep.

 I woke up to the smell of pancakes and maple syrup. I opened my eyes and climbed out of bed. I walked to my restroom and looked in the mirror. I saw someone I hoped I would never see, I saw myself broken then forced back together. But behind me Shawn was starting at me from my desk chair. "Um, what are you doing in my room?"I asked creeped out. He laughed. " your mom wants me to keep an eye on you for a while," he replied. " why?" I asked confused. Then Shawn rose his eyebrows and gave me an " is it obvious" face. "Okay," I said extremely annoyed.  I looked down at the bandages and they were all messed up. I groaned and crouched down, then my legs burned like they were on fire. I screamed in pain. Shawn got up quickly and helped me up, then layed me on my bed. " ugh, I didn't need your help, I didn't need you to save me."I yelled to Shawn. He just ignored me and searched under my restroom cabinets. Then he pulled out some rubbing alchahol that stings. I yelled and tried to crawl off my bed. "No Shawn no it'll hurry even more, no," I yelled trying to crawl off my bed. He didn't say anything. He quickly took my hands and unwrapped the bandages. I pushed him, but he wouldn't move all. Then he poured it on my arm, it burnt badly. Then he made it worse he quickly wrapped the bandages on my my arm. He repeated it on my other arm and legs, it stung worse on my legs.  I winced and yelled and he did or said nothing. 

" where's my mom?" I asked worried. " She's still asleep and I'm surprised she still is after your tantrum," he snapped. I didn't say anything. "I made pancakes," he said icily. "No thanks, I lost my appetite after I saw you staring at me." I said mad. He scowled at me. We both sat in silence. "Ugh this is going to be a bad week." Shawn said fusterated. " What do you mean?," I asked confused " there's going to be a blizzard for at least a week it already started." Shawn said irritated. I groaned."So are you still with sierra?"I asked bored but mad. "Actually I'm with no one." he said icily. He stared at me mad that i asked that. "I don't get why you so called saved me." I said calmed down more. He just stared at the floor. "I don't want to talk about that, not now," he said innocently. "Fine," I said mad.