The day

Hey people I'm starting POVS!! Tell me if you think I should keep them ,thanks.

Ambers POV;
Today is the day, my date with Cameron. I got up out of my bed and stretched. I am going to spend a WHOLE day with him. I picked out my clothes, some dark blue jeans, a purple long sleeve shirt, and a white scarf. I hopped in the shower and hurried, Cam was going to pick me up in an hour. I dried off, and dried my hair. I threw on my clothes. I put on some light purple eyeshadow, bright red lipstick, red lip gloss, mascara, and some light pink blush that you could barely see. I walked to my room, put up my makeup and grabbed my flat iron. I plugged it in and waited for it to warm up. My phone buzzed;
Hey, you excited for what were doing today?
The number was unknown.
Who is this?
I flattend my hair piece by piece waiting for them to reply. I finished half of my hair, then my phone buzzed again;
Lol it's Cameron.
I laughed and put back down my phone and finished my hair. I unplugged the flat iron and got my phone.
Lol how'd you get my number?
It buzzed quickly.
Shawn lol
He replied.
OMG, well I'm very excited and nervous.
I texted. I walked across the hall into my room and got my favorite black short boots. I slipped them on and walked down the stairs. I turned right into the kitchen and Shawn was at the table eating cereal. He dropped his spoon and milk splashed his face.
Shawns POV;
Amber walked in the kitchen and she looked beautiful, I let go of my spoon and milk splashed my face. She laughed. "Wow, you look amazing." I said stunned. She blushed and looked at the floor. Goodness she was so cute. But now Cam asked her out before me, I was planning on asking her, but Cam did before me and, I will let him do his thing he didn't even know I was going to ask her it's okay. "Thanks," Amber said sitting down with some cereal. She looked amazing, I wish I would've asked her sooner. She quickly ate, she was rushing herself. Her hair was strait, I haven't seen her hair straight, it looked amazing though. Then, there was a knock on the door . She ran to the door and grabbed her jacket. I ran after her. She opened the door. "Hey Cam!" She sang. Her eyes lit up. This would kill me eventually. "Hi Amber!" Cam exclaimed. They both hugged. "You two have a good time, and have fun, not too much fun, but fun. And if you break her heart Cam I swear I will brake your face." I said. They both laughed. Her laugh was so amazing. "Bye Shawn," Amber said. She hugged me quickly then left with Cam. The hug made me feel good.
Cams POV;
I opened the car door for her. She thanked me and sat down. I walked around and opened my door. I sat down, and buckled my seatbelt and shut my door. "You excited?" I asked. She looked amazing, she even straightened her hair for me! "Ya, and nervous because I have no idea where we are going." She said. Her voice was so soothing and cute. I looked in my back pocket for my blind fold and then the it to her. She laughed her amazing laugh. I waited for her to realize. "Are you serious?" She laughed. I nodded my head. She laughed even more and picked up her hair.I tied it around her eyes not too tight but not too loose. She let go of her hair and sat there. I turned on the car and left.
Ambers POV;
I was so nervous. "We're here!" Cameron exclaimed. He untied the blind fold. We were at the movies. "We have so much more to do but this first," he explained. "No, scary movies though," I yelled running ahead. He caught up with me and laughed. I choose to watch God's not dead. It looked good. Cam got the tickets and popcorn and a milkshake with two straws. It was so cliche, I loved it though. The movie started and me and him went quiet.
The movie was over and it made me cry about three times. We walked to the car and he bright out the blindfold. I sat down and buckled my seatbelt, Cam did the same. I picked up my hair and let him tie it.
Then, I felt us move. About fifteen minutes passed. "Are we there yet?" I asked nervous. The car stopped, "yes," Cam said. I heard cam shut his door. He opened mine and took my head and led me.