The call

I picked up my phone and answered. "Hello, this Is Amber,"I said annoyed. "Its Andrew, Amber look I don't have much time, I love you and your the best sister ever. I started crying, "I can't tell you where I am I love you so much and I hope you know that. " Andrew said. He was gasping for air. "Andrew, please come home mom Is gone and... There was something that sounded like a gun shot on the other end of the phone. I screamed, and more shots were fired and I called Andrews name but he didn't reply. The phone hung up. The boys surrounded me. "He was alive, he left! He died there was shots!" I cried. The boys surrounded me telling me that everything would be okay. "NO IT WON'T! EVERYTHING BAD KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME, SO WHY SHOULD I STAY I NEVER WANTED TO STAY HERE AND LET YOU CONVINCE ME TO STAY!"I yelled. I gasped for air, and cried. The boys sat next to me and around me trying to make me feel better, but nothing did, until I remembered. I got up and was ready to run to the kitchen. Then Shawn and Nash held me back. I shrieked, "let, me go, Let me go!" I screamed. They eventually lost their hold and I ran and started cutting, it made me feel a lot better but then after about my 5th new cut, Cam and both jacks came in and held me down and Aaron grabbed the knife and threw it across the kitchen. "No, why can't you people let me be happy with my family." I yelled. Shawn and the rest of the boys came and helped clean my cuts. I yelled the whole time. Cam gave me something to drink, and then everything dark.

Hope you people like my story so far. (Btw the pic up there is of Ambers brother ok byee)