The End

Four years later;
Ambers POV;
I have now graduated high school, it's been a month since I had graduated. I now had a scholarship to Culinary Institute of Canada. Shawn surprised me, he is going on tour in a couple of weeks. He was famous, but never forgot me. Did I mention that Shawn is now my boyfriend? We have been boy friend and girlfriend for a long time now. I was packed up, I was going to live in the dorms. Shawn said he would visit almost every month. I haven't cutted in four years. Cameron and I are still friends till this day. I was kind of famous too, I had posted covers on YouTube, I had a ton of views. Shawn keeps saying I will get famous, but I just laugh. I am currently in my dorm room, I am 19 now, Shawn is 20. I barley turned 19 last week. Shawn was standing in the doorway. Girls were behind him, I laughed. "Hi babe." He said sitting next to me and holding my hand.
I

got up and shut the door real quick. Then I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, and we kissed, for the longest time we have ever kissed. Then he pulled back, I started crying and hugged him. "I love you so much Shawn I will miss you, and text you all the time I swear." I cried. "I love you too babe, I will miss you even more." Shawn whispered. "I'll call you and tell you when you get famous." Shawn whispered cutely. I giggled and hugged him, he stood up and I stood up too. "I have to go now I'm sorry babe, I'll call you later, I promise." He said. I hugged him tight and cried. "Bye Shawn, I love you so much." I said letting go. He walked out the door, and I heard screams of fans. I shut the door, but once I shutted it, it opened again. "You think I would leave that quick?" Shawn laughed. "Shawn!" Tears of joy ran down my face. "Let's get some Starbucks before we say good bye." Shawn said grabbing my hand. We ran down the stairs, and across the campus. We stopped to catch our breaths, then rain poured down on us. We both laughed, then Shawn grabbed my cheeks, and he pulled me in. We kissed in the rain, I was cold but he put down his hands and put them above my waist, and hugged me. He pulled away and got on his knees. I started crying. "Amber, you make me the happiest person in the world, I love you so much, you are my everything, you are my world. So Amber, will you make me even more happy and marry me?" He asked. I cried and put my hands over my mouth, I nodded my head. His face lit up and he pulled off my hands from my mouth, and he kissed me, it was one of the best times, I would never forget.

That's it I hope you all liked my book.💖

A note to all people like Amber...
I hope you will realize that someone does love you... even if they don't show it, or if you don't know. Don't let bad things happen and just be depressed, cherish and remember the best things. And just know there is someone you can talk to and someone that loves you. You might feel hurt, but if you cut or commit suicide, lots of people will feel even more hurt, and will cause lots of pain to lots of people. I hope you realize that💖. Love all you people- M