Roan Black - Thirteen

**Steamy Chapter below.
Read at your own risk.**

Chapter Thirteen

Audrey woke a hour later, her body ached from staying in bed and now she wished that she'd stayed awake the first time She groaned softly as she sat up and uncovered herself. She needed a shower and definitely needed new clothes. When she stood, she stretched hoping to loosen up her stiff muscles. She walked around the room, her curiosity getting the best of her she looked around Roan's room. The room was still bare and honest, she pictured something completely different when she thought of Roan.

Roan knew the moment Audrey woke, her heart and breathing picked up slightly. "Audrey's awake. I'll go get her." Roan left Drake to finish up breakfast, not really knowing what he was doing anyways and went to his room. He frowned as he stood outside the door, did he knock or did he go straight in? Shaking his head, Roan opened the door and walked inside. "How do you feel?"

Audrey smiled, putting her arms down. "A bit sore from sleeping so long." She could still feel stiffness in her shoulders and sighed. She wasn't the type of person to sleep in, as a matter of fact this was probably the first time she'd slept past noon in years..

Roan frowned, noticing her discomfort and walked forward. Without thinking he spun her around and began to massage her shoulders. He ignored how she stiffened at first, but smiled when she relaxed, her head falling forward on a sigh. Roan's hands moved easily over her shoulders, his gaze returning to her exposed neck.

He remembered what Drake had told him, about her confusion and frowned. He hadn't meant to confuse her. Hell he was trying to protect her, from himself. He would clear up her confusion, he promised himself as he leaned forward and placed a small kiss her neck.

"I'm sorry Audrey," he whispered against her neck, molding his front against her back. She fit perfectly against him.

Audrey shuttered as she felt his heat seeping into her. "For what?" She asked breathlessly. Her mind had a hard time concentrating when his lips tortured her neck.

"For running away.." Roan's nipped lightly at the tender flesh beneath her ear, "you overwhelm me. You're so beautiful, strong, but so fragile. You make me feel things, things that I haven't felt before." He admitted, capturing her ear lobe between his lips and sucking, allowing his hands to slowly cage her to him.

Audrey understood, barely what he was saying. Her stomach pooled with excitement and it was hard for her to think beyond anticipation. She stood almost motionless in his arms, when all she wanted to do was rub against him, to tease the erection that was pressing into her bottom. "Roan." She moaned, she hadn't meant to.

She'd meant to say something completely different, something meaningful to what he'd told her, but she couldn't manage it. She gasped when Roan's hands moved up her ribs, grasping her breast through the thing material of her shirt.

Audrey wasn't in control of her body any longer, arching further into his hands, she threw her head back, resting it on his shoulder as she gave into the pleasure he was giving.

Roan couldn't control himself any longer, he wanted her. Roan removed his hands from the soft mounds he'd been getting to know and turned Audrey around so that she faced him. He stared at her eyes, enjoying the desire and hunger he saw there. "Audrey, I want you." He growled huskily before lowering his head slowly, giving her time to turn away or stop him.

Audrey knew it was insane to want someone so much, but she couldn't stop herself or her body from reacting to him. For crying out loud the man only had to touch her and she was tighter then a bow string. She managed to break through the fog of desire long enough to know that he would stop if she wasn't ready.

The fact that he would even offer, made her feelings grow for him. She wasn't the type of person to sleep with strangers, but even that didn't stop her from wanting Roan. Making her choice she met Roan half way, their lips molding together demandingly.

Roan didn't waste time, he devoured her mouth. She was a drug that he was addicted too, one that he would never tire of. Not being able to hold off much longer he slid his hands down to her ass and lifted her, grunting in satisfaction when her legs automatically wrapped around him.

He squeezed her ass tightly in his hands, walking forward. When he felt the bed he slowly lowered them both down without breaking the kiss, leaning on his elbows so that he wasn't crushing her with his weight.

Audrey felt the bed beneath her, she broke the kiss so that she could gasp for the much needed air before letting out a breathy moan. Roan had settled between her legs and began to grind his evident erection into her.

Roan knew he wouldn't be able to hold off for long, so turned his attention to pushing Audrey's shirt up, thankful that she had helped him strip the cloth from her. When her chest was bare to him, he simply stared. She was perfect in his eyes and he had to take a deep breath to calm himself. He wasn't going to rush this, he wanted to take his time. He wanted to taste every part of her and worship every bit of flesh.

"You're so beautiful Audrey, so perfect." He knew she didn't see herself that way, but by the time he was done he hoped he could convince her that, that's exactly what she was. Adjusting himself, Roan leaned forward and licked the valley between her breast, growling when Audrey's hip jerked unintentionally rubbing against him.

"Please, please..." Audrey begged, her eyes tightly closed. She had never felt so much pleasure or so frustrated at once. Roan's hands and mouth were driving her crazy and she wanted to weep when his mouth closed hot and wet over her hardened nipple. She felt one of his hands move to her hip, holding her down against the bed, while the other teased and tortured her other breast. Audrey grabbed fists full of his hair, meaning to pull him away so that she could claim his lips, but found herself holding him in place as she felt his tongue flick back and forth over her sensitive bud.

Roan didn't bother with the buttons, but rather forced Audrey's jean's off, taking her panties with them. Roan released her nipple and loomed over her as he cupped between her legs, her reactions to him were so free, so raw that he felt himself become harder if possible at the sight. Her body arched, her mouth opened as she moaned and without her being able to hold onto his hair, she gripped at the sheets beneath her.

She was a sight he knew he would never forget. He loved that he was the one to see her like this, loved to know he was the cause. Slowly, he moved his fingers to the sensitive nerves and began to play, watching Audrey wither and squirm.

Audrey was going to die, she was sure of it. A person could only take so much before their heart gave out and she was sure her heart would burst at any moment. She was missing something, but she wasn't sure or even able to figure out what it was until she felt Roan's finger push slowly into her, then his finger pumped furiously into her. Audrey felt the build, lights exploded behind her eyes and suddenly Roan's mouth was covering hers, cutting off the scream she felt building.

When she came down from her high, she became aware that Roan was no longer on the bed and opened her eyes lazily. The desire she thought was sated roared to life once more when she saw Roan standing there completely naked. Her eyes ate him up, moving over every inch of exposed flesh slowly. Before she could look over him again, his body came down on top of her, tearing a gasp from them both at the skin to skin contact..

Roan had never felt more content then he was now, laying skin to skin with his mate. The feel of her slick heat against his uncomfortable hardness made him want to bury himself deep inside her, but he fought the urge. He could feel the familiar shift in his mouth and took a deep breath "Slowly.." He whispered more to himself then to Audrey.

Heh, well that escalated quickly. Hope you enjoy Fridays update!!!