Roan Black - Thirty-two

Chapter Thirty-two

Roan knew somewhere in his mind that he needed to get control of the situation, but feeling Audrey's hands and nails against his skin completely turned his mind away from thinking to deeply into it. Roan didn't waste time removing Audrey's bra, his hands immediately cupping the heavy globes in his palms, his fingers rolling her nipples between. He enjoyed the feeling of the soft, yet firm flesh and squeezed lightly. He felt Audrey's hands move down his stomach, causing his muscles to tense with anticipation as she worked the buttons of his jeans. His mouth devoured hers, just as hers devoured his. It wasn't until Audrey's hand slipped into his jean's, grabbing hold of him that he recalled exactly where they were. Grabbing hold of her wrist, Roan took a deep breath. "Not here.. Upstairs."

Audrey groaned in protest, needing to feel him close to her. She was desperate for him and by the look she saw in his eyes, he was too. Her mind cleared slowly, only to be replaced by embarrassment. "Your brother and sister..." She'd forgotten all about them when Roan had kissed her.

Roan's grin sent shivers down Audrey's spine. "They left before I even came in here." Before Audrey could say anything Roan was attacking her mouth again, his hands sliding down to her bottom and lifting her. She had to wrap her arms and legs around him to prevent herself from falling backwards as he turned and strolled out of the bathroom. It was difficult to concentrate on anything more as she felt the evidence of his arousal rubbing against her each and ever time he took a step. She knew by the groans and growls coming from Roan's throat that he was having as much trouble as she.

By the time Roan managed to get Audrey up the stairs and to her room, he was sweating with need. He had assumed it would be easy, but it had been torture. Audrey's panting had only made the task harder. "I can't be slow." He said more to himself, but was relieved when Audrey's hips moved forward, rubbing intentionally against him.

"I don't want slow, please Roan." The sweet plea only heightened Roan's need and he practically ripped Audrey's pants and panties away then turned to his own. Audrey had made the task easier, only having to push them away. Roan felt relieved when Audrey opened her arms to him. Covering her mouth with his as he lowered himself, he positioned himself, managing somehow to enter her slowly. The deep moan assured him that Audrey was perfectly fine and that was when he had lost all control.

His thrusts were deep and rough. He rolled to his back, managing with ease to pull Audrey onto his lap, watching with passion as she bucked wildly against him. His fingers dug into her hips, helping her move. The sight of her so lost in passion nearly did him in, but he wouldn't finish without her.

Audrey had never been so out of control, or had anyone make her so lost before. It was frightening, yet exhilarating at the same time. She could feel every hard muscle in Roan's chest contract as she moved her hips. The feeling of a shift in her mouth had her pausing momentarily, but when she opened her eyes and looked down, Roan sat up. "Mark me mate.." Roan's voice washed over her, causing her to heat up once again. The idea alone had her even more turned on, but she didn't quite understand the marking.

"Are you sure?" She whispered, her breath coming out in small bursts as Roan's hips jerked upwards making her eyes nearly roll to the back of her head.

"Yes. I knew from the first time I saw you that you were my mate. Nothing will ever change that. I won't mark you until you ask me to, but I want your mark Audrey." Roan continued to move his hips, teasing Audrey with his breath against her heated and slightly sweaty skin. He wasn't quite prepared for the bite, but when the overwhelming pleasure rolled trhough his body he couldn't stop himself from crying out. He could feel as Audrey take small drags from him, could feel her fangs retract.

"Now bite me." Roan opened his eyes to see Audrey pull her hair to one side, exposing her slender neck to him and he couldn't stop himself from swallowing. His fangs shifted downward at the sight and with one look into his mates eyes he leaned forward and bit down. The jerk of Audrey's hips had him nearly flying over the edge, but when he felt her tighten and pulse around him he knew she was close.

While his fangs were still buried in her neck, Roan wrapped his arms tightly around Audrey's waist and pumped fiercely into her. When he felt her entire body tense against him and heard her shout out, he let himself go. His entire body tensed as he held her tightly against him. He finally released her neck, smiling with satisfaction as his mark was now placed on her neck where it belonged.

"I love you Audrey." Roan whispered, shifting the both of them so that they were laying side by side.

Audrey looked into Roan's eyes and smiled happily. "I love you too, mate." Audrey's heart fluttered warmly when she saw Roan's eyes brighten.

"You're mine now."

Audrey licked her lips, "I was always yours."

Roan pulled Audrey closer, enjoying the feel of her skin against his own.