Chapter:1 {Edited}

Greetings, everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. Your support for the previous chapter has been heartening, and I am hopeful that you will continue to accompany me on this journey until its conclusion.

Without further ado, I am delighted to present to you the opening chapter of my latest tale, "Reason Behind My Existence."

#happyreading
.........................

KOLKATA; around 7 o'clock in the morning;

A young woman in her early twenties walks towards a grand, old-fashioned aristocratic mansion, reminiscent of the rare few estates found primarily in Old Calcutta.

This two-story mansion, painted entirely in white, shows off its signature architectural features: towering pillars, expansive windows, and lofty ceilings. It is surrounded by lush gardens, teeming with various trees and plants. A narrow path leads to the main house, and behind it, a ghat rests on the bank of the river Ganga. In essence, this well-maintained house is a luxurious property.

As the young woman draws nearer to the mansion through the path, the atmosphere that envelops the estate is one of timeless elegance and serene grandeur. The air is reminiscent of the scent of blooming flowers and ancient trees, their leaves whispering secrets of former times. The sun, as it filters through the canopy, dapples the ground with a mosaic of light and shadow, lending an ethereal quality to the scene.

The mansion's white façade stands in stark contrast to the lush greenery that surrounds it, its pristine walls reflecting a bygone era of aristocratic splendor. The large windows, like watchful eyes, seem to gaze upon the world with quiet dignity, while the towering pillars stand sentinel, guarding the legacy within.

The ambiance is one of tranquility, punctuated by the occasional call of birds and the distant murmur of the river Ganga. It is a place where time seems to slow, inviting one to pause in calmness and reflect upon the beauty and history that reside here. The mansion, with its well-tended gardens and meticulously preserved architecture, exudes an air of luxury and care, a sanctuary where the past and present converge in harmonious splendor.

The presence of the river Ganga infuses the atmosphere surrounding the mansion with a profound sense of spirituality and timelessness. The river, with its gentle flow and age-old wisdom, adds a layer of peacefulness and reflection to the ambiance. Its proximity invites a connection to nature and the divine. 

The sound of the river, a soft and constant murmur, weaves through the air, blending with the rustle of leaves and the occasional birdcall to create a symphony of natural harmony. This auditory backdrop enhances the serene and contemplative mood of the estate, making it a place where one can find solace and a momentary escape from the hustle and bustle of the modern world.

Murthy Bhawan...