Chapter 8

Hey my cutiepies😆😆😆😆

here goes the second part of my compensation.

#happyreading
.........................

In The Victoria Garden.

Nandini is sitting a little far from mavya,enjoying the mild breeze on her face. Suddenly her eyes fall on something and she goes there without anyone's notice.

On the other hand,Navya is teaching Manik bengali which he is failing miserably.

Navya-"Manik,mere saath bolo. Ami kheyechi. {I ate.} "
Manik confused-"Am..Ami..what??"
“Are ami what nei. Bolo ami kheyechi."
"Ami khe.. khechhi...??"
And Navya brakes into a fit of laughter. Manik pouts seeing her but eventually he too gives in and joins her in laughing. They have built a really good bond in a short time.

After sometime of their bickerings,Manik realises that nandini is not there.
"Umm Navya,where is Nandini?"-he asks looking here and there.
Navya looks around and finds her missing.
"Yehi to thi. Kaha gayi?"-she says worriedly.

Both get up hurriedly and start looking for her.
After looking around for quite a long time suddenly Manik sees something or someone and calls Navya-"Navya,zara yeha aana."
Navya comes-”Haan?"

Manik points at a direction and Navya's gaze follows. As soon as her eyes find the destination,a smile breaks into her face.

Actually there were some street children nearby. They were looking towards an ice-cream vendor who was selling ice-creams.
Nandini saw them longing for ice-cream. So being the kind hearted,she went to them and gave all of them an ice-cream treat.

Manik finds her giving ice-creams to the children. Automatically a smile spreads on his face seeing such an innocent soul.

After giving ice-creams to all of them and of course herself too,she comes to Navya and says ever so sweetly-"Wo Navu,shun na. Wo na… Wo ek baat hai."

Till then Navya is smiling at Nandini's antics but now her brows curl upwards.
Nandini is talking in such a cute tone that means she has created some mess for sure and has come to her to clear it.
“Kuch to gadbad karke aayi hai yeh. “-Navya thinks to herself.
Navya folding her hands near her chest-”Haan bol,am listening."

“Wo kya hai na I want some money. Wo ghar se nikalte wakq sirf kuch hi paise leke aayi thi jo kal taxi driver ko de diya. Now mera haat ekdam khali hai aur ab wo ice-cream wale bhaiya paise maang rahe hai for the  ice-creams. so unhe dena hai.."
“Hmm.”-Navya understands her situation-”Thik hai. Kitne chahiye?"
“Umm not much. Only 3000.”-Nandini informs slowly looking at her feet nervously.

Navya's jaw drops.
"3000? Yeh ice cream kya platinum se bani hai?
“Are Navya,ice cream platinum se thodi na banayi jati hai. It's made of milk. Simple chemistry Navya!"-Nandini informs innocently.
“Shut up. Don't act so smart. I know you are very good in chemistry and am not. Per itna toh mujhe bhi pata hai ki ice cream kisse banta hai. But that's not the point. The point is itne sare paise? Tune kitne ice-cream khayi?"
“Ek. See. Only this one.”-Nandini shows her ice cream.
“Phir bhi itne paise?”
“Are sirf maine thodi na khayi."-Nandini tries to defend herself-”Wo sare bache bhi to hai na."
“Puri colony ko khilayi hai kya?"-Navya taunts.
“Umm nei. Sirf 12 ya 15 honge. In total."
“Phir bhi 3000???"-Navya asks unbelievably.
“Wo unlogo ne na ek saath 4-5 karke ice cream le liye. Ab isme mera kya dosh. Are tu paise de naa. Kya tabse ACP Pradyumaan ban rahi hai?"-now Nandini is irritated due her constant queries.

But in spite of her being angry,she is looking so damn cute and adorable that MaVya go all aww on her. They both pinch her both cheeks from each side.