Chapter 48

Hey guys...Hope you all are fine..

Don't get mad at me. I know am late but I didn't have any choice. My finals are in less than one month. So I had to study. And this is the main reason, I didn't get a single chance to sit down and write the chapter. And moreover,I did write this very chapter,but wattpad has to poke his nose in between and get it deleted. I don't f*cking know why and how..😡😡😡 Sometimes I so hate them for these..
But therefore,here I am with the chapter. 

I know..I know..I love you guys too.. 😉😉

I wrote this chapter in many intervals,and as I don't remember my first draft copy,I wrote it in a haste so I don't know how its has been turned out. Feel free to let me know the errors.. thank you.. and there is an important note for all of you at the end of the chapter.. plz do read.. till then
#happyreading

P.s.-The ones who asked for some 'abhi-nandu' bonding,show some love plz.. this chapter is basically dedicated to you..😉😉
................

"Dabhai,she is fine.."-And here Navya makes her mistake.

"You..You know where she is right.."-It takes Abhi no time to ask.

Navya mentally slapped herself. What has she done! She wasn't supposed to say that. She knew it won't take Abhi a second to understand everything. Therefore she has to open her big damn mouth.

She looks upwards and says a silent prayer to her Matarani-" Aur kitna jhoot bolna parega matarani? Itna jhoot tph apni puri zindagi me nehi bola,jitna maine in kuch dino me booa bai. Haad hai yeh toh!!"

She is pissed at herself but now what's done is done. She has to rectify the blunder,or at least try to do so.

"No..No...I ...I don't...Know.."-Navya stammers looking everywhere but him.
"But you just said that she is fine.."
"I..I...I think that she is fine.. I mean wo thik hi hogi.. Wo hamari Nandu hai na.. Bhala use bhi kuch hi sakta hai kya?"-Navya tries her level best to divert his mind but Abhi is too smart.-"Then look at me and tell."
"...Umm.."
"I know you Navya.."-Abhi catches her red-handed.
Navya neither looks at him nor says anything.
"That means you know,where she is.. right?"-Abhi asks with hope.
Navya sighs a deep breath.

Now it's useless to hide anything from Abhi. She has to say everything now.

What a start to this day!
Note the sarcasm!!

"Yes. I do know where she is.."-She says quickly and shuts her eyes tightly. She is mentally prepared to hear Abhi's shouting cum lecture on how she wasn't supposed to tell a lie,on how she was supposed to tell him everything on the very first place. But nothing comes out. When she opens her eyes slowly,she catches Abhi with a smile of relief and eyes full of tears.
"Please take me to her.."
Navya just sighs.

No turning back now!!

A knock on the door brings them back to the earth. Rina comes inside and watches Abhi sitting on the floor with Navya.

Rina to Abhi-"Are beta,zameen per kyu baithe ho?"
"Wo kakima,bas aisehi.."-Abhi gives her a foolish grin.
"Are mom,it's call earthing.. You know,we have to stay close to the earth and all that stuff.."-Navya quickly says with a nervous chuckle.
"Hmmm...I get it..I get it.."-But Navya can tell by her tone that Rina actually didn't buy at all. She gulps in nervousness as Rina speaks to Abhi-"Beta,maine guest room saaf karwa diya hai. Jao aur fresh hokar niche breakfast ke liye aa jao. Main tumhare liye kuch kaapre bhichwati hu."
"Per Kakima.."
"Per wer kuch nehi. Go right now and get fresh. Trust me when I say this,you look terribly awful."
Abhi and Navya both smile listening Rina's joke.
"Ok Kakima.."-Abhi gives Navya a look before leaving.
Navya too silently nods to him and watches him to walk out.