Chapter 54b

Hey people.. Hope you guys are going safe and sound..

Here is the remaining part..
But before reading, hear me out first. I had this part written long back but suddenly a thought came in my mind that that part wasn't good enough, interesting enough.. You guys deserve much better. So I have to change.. I did changed a lot of places.. I tried to add more details so this part becomes as real as you and me... But still I feel it didn't reach that expectations. What do you guys think?! Do let me know..

P. S. pravallikalucky224 & _WitchReal_ these two amazing girls helped me so much... Lots of love to you both... 😘😘😘😘

Ok now, without further do... Let's get started...

#happyreading
.........................................

After spending the most awkward and uncomfortable 10 mins or so, the guy asks to break the ice-"Nandini?"

Nandini looks at him, startled, clearly horrified.

"Let us come in at least?"-the guy asks so sweetly yet playfully.

Nandini quickly composes herself and leaves the door open for them to enter. They come in and get themselves comfortable in the living room. Then the lady asks her-"You must be Nandini. Right?"

But before Nandini can reply, the guy beats her-"Are haan. She is the one I talked to you about. Chota packet, per bada dhamaka."

The lady smiles whereas Nandini just gives them a nervous one.

The guy gives her a look then says-"Nandini, are you aware of the fact that humans have a special ability to move their lower jaws up and down which many animals can't do?"

This random information leaves Nandini totally clueless.

The guy continues further-"Asaan shabdo mein, you can chew and then swallow your food." Saying that, he and the lady laugh out loud, making Nandini clearly embarrassed.

The lady sees her red checks and scolds her husband-"Ahh! Neel, don't pull her leg."

Saying so, she faces Nandini-"I didn't introduce myself. I am Meenakshi, Manik's sister."

Introducing Debina Bonnerjee as Meenakshi Malhotra Gupta....