chapter 11

Hellooooooo my sugars... Am here,

Yeaahhhh.... With the update... Double yeahhhhh 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ok..Ok..Enough..

Let's start the chapter..😉😉

#happyreading

.................

After biding Manik bye,nandini came in the kitchen where maria aunty was chopping vegetables.
Nandini sat on the kitchen counter.

"Aunty? ?aap kya kar rahi ho??"-she asked

Maria aunty smilled at her-"Am preparing for tonight's dinner Nandu."
"Oh.."
Both became silent. Maria aunty was doing her work and nandini was just looking outside,at nothing particular. Her vision far away.

Maria aunty noticed her eyes. She somehow knew that nandini was thinking about her family.
To make her feel better,she asked-"nandu?"
"Hmm??"
"Why are you silent?"
"Nei toh."
"Yes.you are,my child. You are. In your age, everyone usually becomes a chatterbox. Always talking. But look at you. Its been whole 23 minutes since you asked me and you didn't talk anything further. Haan,ek ho sakta hai ki,you are noy liking this old lady's company. Then it's fine."
Nandini smiled at her complain-"Aisa nei hai aunty." Saying so,she hopped down,went to maria and hugged her from behind-"I like your company and I like you more. But I must say you are quite a clock. What are you doing? Counting the seconds?"
Both broke into giggles.

"Waise aunty,ek baat puchu?"
"Yes my child. .ask."
"Aaj dinner main banau? Please??"
"You know how to cook??"-Maria was surprised.
"Haan.."-Nandini said sweetly.
"Ok.."-maria gave her permission.
"Thank you Aunty. ."-Nandini became super happy.

While cooking,Nandini asked maria who was chopping the vegetables-"Aunty aap to Manik ko bachpan se janti ho na??"
"Haan. I know him since his birth. I came in this house when Deepa was 2."
"Deepa? ?"
"Manik's elder sister. She is 5 years elder than him."
"Ohh.."
"You know...."

And Maria aunty started to tell Nandini Manik's childhood stories.

How much naught he was..what kind of naughtiness he usually used to do..how he used to trouble them...how he got angry on little little things.. How the whole family used to pamper him...

And hearing all this Nandini was laughing really hard.She was laughing from her heart after a long time.

Maria-"Even till now he gets angry on small small things. ."-she chuckled a laugh-"But he is a gem of a person. Very good at heart. He is still a kid,from heart."
Nandini smiled in acknowledgement.

"But you know what Nandu, he was very lonely. "
"Why??"
"Actually after Manik's birth,Sir and mam got super busy in business. It's not that they don't love him but they got busy and couldn't give Manik the time he needed the most at that time. But he was very understanding. Manik never complained about it. Me and Deepa brought him up.
Deepa was his everything. His days used to start with her,and end with her only.
But after deepa's marriage,he closed all the doors of his heart.Back then,Fab 5 supported him thoroughly. He never allowed anyone near him except fab 5. You are the one after FAB 5 and his family,whom he let come near him. You must be special."
Nandini smiled hearing this.