chapter 42

Hey my cupcakes....💋💋💋

How have you all been? Missed me or not? 😉😉

I toh missed you all guys..Very much..

I know long time,no see but now am here and am here with the update.

Yeeeyyyyy 👏👏👏👏👏

Hehehe...👅👅

Ok..So before starting the chapter let me tell you something..

This one of the most confusing chapters till date.
I just didn't make up my mind about the songs,the dresses,the pics and all as I personally don't have any experience of this. I don't have any idea how to dress and what kind of songs played in such occasion (you will come to know what I am talking about..😂😂😂have patience).
But you guys were a great help especially with the songs. 😊😊
But there is an another twist,you guys suggested me so many songs that I again got confused.😛😛
I remembered I listened almost 1500 songs that you suggested in three days at that time. And you know what my mom was telling me "You are only listening songs. After 3 days is your exam. What you are gonna write there? The lyrics?" 😂😂 But thank God that my exam was pretty good (i hope so 😇😇)

And thank you for helping me out with the song selection.
I am sorry I can't mention your names coz they are many. But seriously I highly appreciate your help. And I hope that you guys will be at my side like this. 😁😁

Now pull up your socks..And get ready to experience the "#longest" chapter till ever.
Its more than 7000 words.

#happyreading

P.s.-do inline comments..They are just treat to me. 😚😚

.................................

At 6:30 o'clock in the evening,same day...

Navya knocked at the door of nandini's room and getting response from the other side, entered the room only to find nandini in her bathrobe scratching her head in confusion.

Nandini in bathrobe..

Navya laughed at her condition-"yehi pehenkar jane ka planning hai kya?"Nandini faced her and found her perfectly dressed,ready to go

Nandini faced her and found her perfectly dressed,ready to go.
Seeing her all ready,she spoke in a baby tone who was ready to cry at any moment-"I don't know what to wear navu. I am confused and totally clue less."

Navya asked in disbeliefe-"seriously nandu? You have so many beautiful clothes. Wear any from them."
"Its not that simple. I was trying from last one hour but couldn't decide."

Nandini showed navya her bed where her every drees was piled up mercilessly. Her wardrobe was totally empty. She took out all her dresses from there and therefore didn't find anything appropriate to wear.
Navya cursed-"what the..." and glared at her. But as usual nandini rolled her eyes and ignored.
Navya huffed in annoyance and went near her bed and picking up one of the outfits,she handed her.