chapter 21

Late...am I not ??😅😅😅😅
I know I am...just confirming 😅😅😅

Well am sorry for that...
Sachi me I can't help it..😓😓😓😓😓

Plz try to understand....
I am giving you the update na,?
toh thora jada intezaar hi karlo....jada nei,kuch dino ke liye at least 😔😔😔😔😔

And how's the previous chapter??
I hope it went well..
Sorry I couldn't get time to check your comments.

#happyreading
.................

Cabir left manik's cabin.

But here,Manik wasn't sure.. his mind was confused..he himself was totally confused. He didn't know what to do..
He was thinking about his conversation with cabir.
Cabir was right at his place.

Why did he bring nandini with him??
What's so special in her that he brought her with him directly to his house without any second thought??

His inner soul was devided in two parts..

His mind and heart started world war 3 between them. But here heart played smart.. He applied 'reverse psychology'.

{So guys,I wanna know how many of you used this "special weapon" I. e. "Reverse psychology"???😉😉😉😂😂😂
Well I use it quite often. .😂😂😂
And trust me, it helps me in various ways to get what I want...😉😉😉😂😂😂}

Mind-"itna Kya soch raha hai manik?? You did everything as a good human only.. stop thinking so much and stop troubling me so much... soch soch kar mera dimaag kharab ho chuka hai.."
Mind complained about his miseries.
Heart smirked-"acha ji,sirf good human being??"
Mind narrowed his eyes-"aur nei you Kya?? "
Heart mocked-"to phir aapka yeh tagline 'good human being' sirf nandini ke time pe hi kyu bahar aaya??"
Mind-"what nonsense are you talking about?? Wo uss waqt musibaat me thi toh Manik ne sirf uski help Kiya hai that's it.."
Heart-"if that's so,then why don't you make arrengments for her somewhere else??why you brought her with you directly?? You know that if you want then you can do something for her in Kolkata only..What's the need of bringing her here??"

Mind was clueless.

That's a good point. Why manik brought nandini with him??

Mind-"I thought. ..I thought. .."
Mind was stammering. ..
Heart smirked-"say ..say...you thought what???"
Mind mewed-"but what's wrong in that??? She seemed a nice person to me..so I. .."
But heart cut him off-"wait a minute... you are saying this?? Gawd!!!for God's sake,You are The Manik Malhotra who don't give people a damm for anything..and here you are talking like this?? Well,in that case,it's sound foolish. .."
Heart pitied mind.

(actually knowingly he was provoking him...smart move you know!!!! 😎😎)

Heart continued further-"not only that,from how long did you know her then??only 1-2 hours??how could you say that she is a good person?? You didn't even talk to her face to face.. she was senseless while you and Navya were talking..
May be navya lied to You,May be nandini did something wrong and she needed a shelter to hide. So she came with you.."
This time even his mind screamed-"NOOO...she didn't not do anything wrong. She can't do anything wrong. .."

Bull's eye!!! Plan worked....reverse psycology never fails..😉
In consious or in subconscious,Manik wouldn't believe that Nandini did something wrong.