chapter 28

Hola people. ..Am back with the next part...😀😀

Now tell me one thing,are you guys exited???I know you are..aren't you? ?😉😉😉

Of course you are yaar..admit it....After all we will come to know where mukti and Aliya actually took Nandini. .and many more surprises are yet to come.....

So let's see.. 😉😉😉

P.S.-please do in line comments. ..it's a huge pleasure reading them...so please try to do..😊😊😊

#happyreading

.......................................

Trio got down from the car.
Nandini found herself standing in front of a huge luxurious house. She noticed a board hanging on the top of the gate.........

It showed khusi...

{Guys,remember khusi??? I know you guys forget 😧😧😧It's mukti's NGO which she runs

It's mukti's NGO which she runs.}

Mukti and Aliya entered the gate along with Nanadini who just quietly followed them.
Three of them were walking in the corridors.

Now mukti started telling her-"so nandini welcome to khusi,my NGO."

Nandini was stunned to know that. She didn't know about khusi....

Mukliya smiled at her.

Aliya-"yes Nandu. .and we are at the khusi orphanage..."
Nandini smiled weakly-"guys,I seriously didn't know about this. .."
Both laughed.
"how would you Nandu when no one has known the truth. ."-replied Aliya.
"What??Aliya you are killing me with suspense. Tell me the whole thing na..."-Nandini complained.
"Ok...ok...let me tell you everything"-mukti started-"Actually no one knows that this NGO is belongs to me. It's a secret kept in only some few close people and family members."
"Why??"
"Cause Nandini you know na about those media and all..if they came to know about this,they will start to come here too to get a glimpse of us.We celebrity people also need our privacy. And more over,to get everyone's attention,they would start to write things about khusi.. We don't want that at all. It will bring hurdles for khusi.. "
Aliya made nandini understand politely.
Now mukti said-"and this NGO is my everything Nanadini. It's like my own child..I don't want any bad thing happen to it.."

{Mukti running the NGO has a story behind.
Actually mukti was an orphan. But she was adopted by Mr and Mrs Vardwan.
Mukti got a 'surname' but never got a family. There was fights and fights and only fights in Vardwan family...not a single trace of love.

Mukti was used to it. She never accepted Mr and Mrs Vardwan as her parents. But she never argued too. She remained indifferent.
Later,Mr and Mrs Vardwan died in an accident. Mukti remained indifferent that time too. Neither she cried nor she repented for once. Why would she?? they were no one for her.