chapter 13

Hola my sweethearts..😗😗

Thank you very very much for your those sweet sweet comments..

Seriously guys...bohot khusi huyi after reading your comments 😗😗😗

I hope ki isi tarah you will keep supporting 😊😊😊

Love you all guys..vvvveeerrrryyyyy much 😗😗😗

#happyreading
..........................

Next morning at 7

Nandini woke up,get fresh and went to kitchen. She made coffee and went to serve FAB 5 who were still sleeping like pigs.

She entered Dhruv and Cabir's room and removed the certains.
Sun rays entered the room that disturbed the boys' sweet morning sleep.

Dhruv sleepily-"Mumma lights off kar do naa..". Then hide his face in the pillow.

Cabir was sleeping hugging Dhruv tight. Actually Cabir was dreaming that he was going to kiss Sunny Leone.

Dhruv was feeling uncomfortable with the tight grip. He tried to get rid off the hold but couldn't. Getting no other option,he opened his eyes and-"MMUUMMAAAAA.. .. "
He shouted.
Hearing his shout,cabir with his eyes still closed-"Bhoot...Bhoot..."

Actually when Dhruv first opened his eyes,he saw cabir was hugging him tightly and sleeping keeping his head on his chest. And more over her was going to kiss him. He couldn't handle this much so he shouted in horror.

Now hearing Cabir's shouts, Dhruv came in his senses and being super annoyed,he kicked Cabir's bum. As a result,cabir directly landed on floor.
Till now Cabir's sleep was also broken. He asked Dhruv irritatedly rubbing his bum-"Aauu...kyu be??Lath kyu mara???"
Dhruv being more annoyed-"to Kya puja Karu?? Am telling you cabir,stay away from me.. am not a gay.."
Cabir equally annoyed-"to main konsa gay hu??"
Dhruv in the same tone-"Jaise tune mujhe pakadh ke Rakha tha na aur phir wo kiss...chiiii. .,usse to wohi lagta hai..."

Before they could react further,Nandini-"Hahahaha .......Oh god,my stomach is aching so badly."
Now they noticed her-"Nandini Tum Yeha??"
"Haha...Haan..I just came here to give you guys coffee..But Jo dekha. Hahha...."
Dhruv said to cabir in disappointment-"Dekh ab Nandini bhi hass rahi hai..You,cabir ke bache,stay away from me.."
Nandini tried to calm them down-"Ok ok..Guys...Ab dono shant ho jao..Hehe...Take this coffee. Hehe..Get fresh and come down for breakfast..Hehe.."

Telling this,she left the room.
Then she gave coffee to the girls and told them the same.

Now she was standing infront of Manik's room. She quietly entered and found him sleeping on his stomach with his mouth half opened,just like a baby.
But one more thing that she noticed was Manik's tattoo. Actually Manik was sleeping bare body so his back was visible to her.

Seeing manik half naked, butterflies started found summersaults in mansion's stomach. But she controlled her ragging heart and called Manik-"Manik wake up..It's already morning."
Manik didn't reply.
She shook him with his shoulder-"Manik wake up naa please..Dekho.."
Manik didn't reply this time too. He only turned other side and slept again.

"Uff..Yeh ladka.."-Now Nandini was irritated. Then an evil plan came in her mind. She took Manik's left hand and dipped his finger in the hot coffee.
"Aaoouucchh..."-Manik sat up immediately.
"Hahahaha. .....aaj ka din hi bohot acha hai."-Nandini.

Manik looked at Nanadini with anger but saw her smilling and again he got lost in her smile. Unknowingly he smiled too but hide it from her and kept a straight face.