chapter 18

Hey my cupcakes...😘😘😘😘
I wanna share a good news with you guys...

And that is,I got 92% in my 1st year final exam.. yepppiiii.....🎉🎊🎉🎊
Am Soo soooo happy.... Thanks guys for all your lovely wishes...
Agar aap logo ka wishes mere saath nei hota toh main yeh kabhi achieve nei Kar pati....
I can't thank you guys enough for whatever you did...

Bas ek hi dukh Hai,my dii isn't with me to listen to my success. 😞😞😞😞

Ok.. sorry..
you guys don't be sad.i don't want you to be sad...
Ab smile 😁😁😁😁..
And here is your update.a quite long one than usual so vote and comment Jada Jada😉😉😉.
My treat to you on my success...😃😃😃

Read n enjoy...

#happyreading....

.................,..............

Manik was just going to inform fav 5. But before he would do that,his eyes traveled towards the tarrace attached to nandini's bedroom.

He went to the tarrace and found that Nandini was sitting on floor and was watching the sky.

He got his breaths back after seeing nandini safe and sound.

He went forward with slow steps.
But before he would say or do anything, Nandini-"Aa gaye Manik? ?"
Manik was surprised-"Tumhe pata tha main aa raha hu??"
Nandini just smiled in return and nodded slightly. She patted her side-"sit down.."
Manik sat down-"bolo na,kaise pata chala ki main aa raha hu??"
This time again Nandini gave him a mysterious smile..

Manik didn't ask her anything further.
But till he came,Nandini didn't even look at him for once. She was only gazing towards the moon,stars and nothing but everything.

Manik sensed something wrong -"Nandini? ?"
"Hmm??"
"Why are you up till so late? ?"
Nandini again just smiled and reasked him-"why are you up till so late Manik? ?"
Manik-"No. .i won't answer untill you do..so tell me first, why are you up till now?"
Nandini -"Acha lagta hai. .it feels nice."
Manik was confused -"feels nice what??"
"Sitting like this under the night sky. "
Manik was amazed-"acha?Kyu?Kya speciality Hai Iss night sky me?"
Nandini-"it is Soo like me."
This time manik became serious-"
What do you mean?"
"This silence,this lone sky resembles my state. You know main bilkul iss raat ki tarah hu,akeli....there was no one for me at the end of the day. I have to be alone."
Manik was worried besides being confused to hear such talks from her-"nandini,what happened.?why are you talking like this??kisne bola you have to be alone??we all are with you right?. Aren't we anyone to you??"
Nandini replied blankly-"no manik,don't say that.you guys are my world now.
Per I know, someday you all will leave me too. Shayad yehi Meri kismaat Hai..aur kaise na ho,mere saath itne baad duaye Jo Hai.."

Manik was shocked to hear that baad duaye word from her.

"Kon keheta Hai tumpe baad duaye Hai??"
Nandini answered in an instant-"my own father manik.."

How on Earth she came to know about this??shit!!!!

Manik was hesitate to ask further but still-"nandini,did you,I mean..you know.."
Nandini again smiled mysteriously.

Flash back...
When navya asked mukti if nandini was with them or not, nandini was just outside the room. She was coming with the snacks. But hearing navya's negative response for calling her,she stopped on her middle.
She found it very fishy that navya didn't want to talk to her. She wanted to know the reason. So she waited there only in a side so that Fab 5 couldn't notice her.