Chapter:5

Hola my folks...

So here I am with the another part of the story..

Hope you will like it too..😁😁

And as always don't forget to vote and comment. .😅😅😆😆

As your comments and massages really inspire me aaalllooottt to write more n more.
Must say,am delighted to see your comments and messages. Keep supporting and keep commenting.😉

Thanks for all your support.

#happyreading
............................

In the club.

Manik is very restless throughout all the event. He just wants to see the girl's face again,whose name is even unknown to him. But her tear-stained face is enough to drive him crazy. Her crying face is flashing In front of his eyes. The event is a huge success no doubt. Everyone is enjoying to their fullest. Some of the people get the chance to click selfies with Manik personally. Their night can't get better.

Manik too enjoys his time but he is so much tired to even stand up for sometime more in there. So he asks the organizers his leave.

They too understand his situation and let him go.
The host announces about his departure-"so guys,as it is time for our rockstar manik malhotra to go,give him a round of a applause once again."
The crowd shouts in denial-"WE WANT MANIK...WE WANT MANIK...WE WANT MANIK..."

The organizers look at each other when Manik just smiles looking at them.

In such a short time,Manik wrap the crowd around his fingers.

The host says again to make them understand-"Guys...guys... Manik has come here after arranging his long busy schedule. He is very much tired. He also needs some rest. And am sure,you don't want him to fall sick. Do you?"

The host asks and the hall literally bursts with "NOOOOO..."

The host-"See,you don't want that neither do I. So please guys,try to understand."

They finally agree half heartedly. But the spark of happiness is missing in the atmosphere.

So to cheer the crowd,Manik takes the mike and speaks his last words I'm his ever joyful, mesmerising voice-" Kolkata walo,don't be sad. It's been a awesome time to spend with you guys. Must say,Kolkata ke log are very welcoming."

And his voice is enough to bring the fire back.

The crowd cheers for him wholeheartedly.
He gives them his million dollars smile and continues-"Thank you for all the love and care. Now please let me go otherwise how will I make my next entry?"

Saying so he winks at the crowd and as usual,the crowd again fills with the clapping and cheering.

"Will be eager see you soon."-saying so he waves his hand to the crowd and makes his exit through the back door.

The crowd is still cheering for him. Manik hears them and smiles at his own then he comes out of the club with Muskan.

Muskan then informs him-"Manik,I have to go now. You go to your hotel and take some rest. You seriously need it. And your flight is tomorrow morning at 9. Ok?"

Manik hmm in response and hugs her-"Let me know when you have reached."

"I will."-Muskan promises-"Take care."
"You too."

They bid bye each other. Then Muskan sets off to the airport and Manik gets up on the car allotted for him to go to his hotel.

It's already late. The roads are almost totally empty. The car is running in quite a high speed. In the car,Manik is going through his phone checking his SNS accounts.