They said what to benny?

Dear Lennon,

Apparently I heard Vincent the school asshat was bothering Benny because he had a crush on him. I ran around the corner to see Benny cornered by Vincent and his minions. "Hey shit head!" I yell Vincent turns around I smirk he actually responded to his rightful name! "The fuck you want Oliver?" dumbass this is what I was talking about Lennon people like Vincent love to hurt people like Benny who is horrible at defending himself. "Asshat you know what I want leave Benny alone!" "Dude are you really sticking up for this candy cane? I know your his beard and everything but really get a life!" he went back to hurting Benny with his words, in Vincent's language candy cane means gay guy and him saying I was his beard was rude! As an instinct I jumped on Vincent's back and did what I did best.

Mr. Santiago our principal was furious!!!! "ok what happened, Ms. Oliver you go first." I nodded. "we'll Mr. Santiago this asshead over here," he wagged a finger at me signaling that I should stop cursing I nodded," and he started bullying my friend Benny, Benny Alexander jr. because of his homosexuality!" Mr. Santiago show daggers at Vincent, "Well Mr. Dean you know we don't allow bullying in this school is this true?" Vincent gulped and nodded. Mr. Santiago stroked his mustache while he was thinking of what to do after hearing both sides, "well since both of you haven't been getting along both of you will tutor six graders from the downtown middle school." we both let out a groan the downtown middle school was a horrid place kids weren't even acting like kids!!!!Mr. Santiago then motioned us to leave his office. "bye asshat" "bye beard"

I was at home listening to the Rolling Stones when Benny came in. My mom trusted Benny with the keys to the house because she though we were going out, fat chance mom. He plopped right in the couch."Anna I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get you into trouble!" I looked at Benny and smiles, " your cute Benny I'm not mad at you I did what I had to do" "well your like another Martin Luther king jr. then!" I scoffed. " Dude get your facts straight I defended a gay guy you and I bet Dr king didn't approve of them since he was a minister. "same shit!" we laughed and we both played air guitar to the Rolling Stones and the Beatles!!!

At night I heard footsteps I looked up no one was there. I went to sleep.... cream shit there it goes again I turn my light on. I scream!!! "what the hell Alice?" "shhhhhhhh belle I have to tell you something my parents kicked me out of the house!" " they what?!," I whispered yelled. She shifted her weight onto the other foot. "what the hell did you do for them to be mad enough to kick you out?" I pay my bed so she can sit down. "belle I'm..... I'm pregnant" my jaw just dropped a thousand feet did I hear right or did I just hear that my friend was pregnant! "who knocked you up?" she knitted her eyebrows together," well don't say it like that!" I rolled my eyes " fine who did this to you" she started crying again," I don't know belle I don't know I'm not a virgin anymore!!!" I couldn't obtain this much information. I told her to sleep in my room and that well figure it out in the morning.

Next morning I wake up to find my mom and Alice talking about her getting knocked up! I wave ," hey honey I have some news for you come sit!!" ok I've never heard my mom be so cheerful in the morning she's not really a morning person. I sit, "what is it?" I ask nervously. Like magic dads at her side! He squeezes her shoulder and she looks at me smiling ," honey your going to have another brother or sister!!" when I heard that tears were coming out I don't know why but they came first Alice is knocked up but now my mom decides going through labor isn't painful anymore!! I run up the states yelling I hate you!! My only child days are over.

Lennon save me with your music and wisdom!!!

I can hear my mom yelling for me to come downstairs fuck Alice for being such a liar to her parents fuck my parents for getting in on it!!! Like what the fuck my mom and my best friend knocked up at the same time!!!!!

Til next time Lennon

-fuck everybody

Annabelle who wishes she was dead Oliver

P.S she better ship me to Antarctica now so my serial killer finds me!!

AN-hey so I thought this would be a good twist and hey I don't like siblings and I have three!!! Like its ridiculous!!!! So anyway I hope you loved it and I will update soon I am falling in love with this book!!.