Never Trust a Roger

Dear J. Lennon,

I am pissed off. Today is the day I meet Alice's boyfriend Roger, I still don't trust that name it belongs to a douche bag. It's early in the morning like what 6:20? Thats early to me if its not for you. I can't sleep considering my blanket is no longer on me and one of my legs are dangling off the bed.

I sit up and push my hair out of my face, I change into my clothes and brush my teeth. I grab my head phones and my phone before going to the McCartney's backyard which is pretty big. I decide since the sprinklers haven't turned on yet I lie on my back to face the dawn sky.

I hum to the lyrics of the song that I'm listening to. I take one of my headphones out of my ear incase anybody calls my name. Or if some serial killer with a chainsaw comes by.

Safety first kids!

I look at the screen door and I see of course Seth and he looks dead.

"Why are you up so early?," he asks rubbing his eyes. I sit up in my spot.

"Couldn't sleep, did I wake you up?," I ask and he climbs down the porch steps to sit next to me.

"Nah I was going to jog when I saw the back lights on," he says, shit I forgot about those lights, " and I saw you so yeah I'm here now, did you know the sprinklers turn on in twenty seconds," he says before running inside locking the freakin screen door!

My eyes widen when the sprinklers turn on and I'm soaked from head to toe. I see Seth laughing through the door.

"Fuck you Seth!!!," I yell at him and he makes a break for it. I get up and wobble through the battlefield that is sprinklers and I open the fence to the front yard, I check the mat for a spare key. All houses do. I find it and unlocks the door. My pants feel heavy due to the water, and my converse are soggy. I hear a sniffle and I see Seth at the breakfast bar eating an orange. I wiggle my fingers and he drops the orange.

"Shit!," he yelps and tries running again, fat chance, I catch up to him and I slip and collapse on him.

"That's what you get you asshole!," I yell and I hear groans and pillows being thrown and the entire household is heading downstairs.

"Annabelle why the fuck are you soaking wet?," Alice asks through her hair. I stifle a laugh.

"She likes dancing in the sprinklers Alice," Seth laughs, I mouth 'fuck you' at him which makes him laugh harder. I whip my wet hair at him getting him wet.

"You didn't know they turned on that early?." Alice asks groaning.

"Seth locked me out so I got soaked, thanks for warning me," I say sarcastically.

"Change because my mom is going to have a hissy fit if her carpets are wet," Alice snaps at me and smacks Seth on the shoulder.

"Fine both of you can be bitches," I grumble and my crutches are failing me.

"And you hurt a cripple Seth by the way!," I yell back. I change and wash the dye out of my hair and my ombré hair comes back. I blow dry it and change into my pjs. I go downstairs and Seth has his arms out for me to hug him.

"Go fuck yourself," I snap at him. He makes a pouty face and follows me into the living room. I turn the tv to watch some cooking show.

"Come on I was joking!!! Fine how much money do you want?," he asks and I smirk. Thats our routine if the other person upsets the other one you give them money.

"Twenty bucks hand them over," I sigh and stick my hand out and he slaps the bill in my hand.

"Can I get a hug now?," he asks. I shrug and pat him on the shoulder.