Xmas is a bitch

Dear Lennon,

I'm at home of course for Jesus's birthday or what everybody calls Christmas where the big fucking beefy pedophile Saint Nick goes down our chimneys to deliver our gifts or his gifts of lust.

I got my cousins Alison and Juliet t shirts and some coupon at some dumb ass restaurant.

Ok so when I came home to the McCartney family I expected a nice feast but instead I found some Chinese take out which I'm eating for breakfast right now! How fucking nice that is!

"Ok so we should start with the teens ok!!," Alice's mom Sandra say, that bitch is to perky. My mom of course who is a walking complainer nods.

"Ok so Annabelle show Seth and Alice what you got them!," my mom says, your probably wondering where the fuck are the other children, well they are somewhere at there friends house.

"Ok so Alice I got two presents one for you and one for your sperm induced thing I there," I say pointing at her tummy. She laughs. She grabs the bag to reveal a baby outfit that says 'I'm aaaaa babay!!' yeah I'm so creative and a t shirt that says 'Im the bitch here'.

"Yay, oh my gosh Anna thank you!," she squeals, ewww and hugs me. I made a promise not to curse for the price of fifty bucks so yeah.

"Seth I got you one present, cause your not that special!," I say handing him his bag, he pouts. Fucking pansy.

"Oh shit," he says.

"Seth!," Sandra says smacking her son, I don't think Jesus believes in hitting their children.

"Sorry, cool skateboard Annie," he says. I shrug and sit.

"Ok Seth Alice show Annabelle your presents for her," their mom motions them. This morning is so boring.

"Ok so I got you two things duh! So first thing is," Alice starts and hands me my present. I rip it to smithereens, and I see five t shirts of Lennon the John Lennon you the only one John fucking Lennon! I stand up and hug the shirts and pick my whittle Alice up.

"Thank you so fucking much!," I say into her neck.

"You are welcome the second one is," she hands me concert tickets, to green day. Oh my.

"This is so...," I say holding the three tickets.

"Ducking awesome!!!!," I say remember I can't curse so I say ducking instead of fucking.

"I hope you like it!!," she says sitting back down.

"Ok little biatch sorry mom, I got you the same shit you gave me except its customized by yours truly," he says handing me a skateboard which is decorated with a guitar.

"Well since you can curse then so can I, thank you so fucking much you crazy mother fucking bastard!," I say.

"Annabelle!," my mom scoffs.

"Yeah yeah I'll repent later," I say shrugging her off.

We continue with the presents and stuff my mom got me a dog, a big dog, a Great Dane!!! I named him mayday after mayday parade.

I change into my new shirt from Alice to go boarding with Seth.

"So we heading to the beach?," I ask.

"Yeah Alice can't board so she's driving with the stuff plus our cousin Stanley is coming so brace yourself,"he says. Ok reader I think it's time I tell you where I live, I live in Tampa Florida. Their cousin Stanley is a perv times ten he checks me out all the time, and what makes it worst is that I'll have a bikini on so yeah I'm lucky(note my fucking sarcasm).