Good Riddance

Dear John -I am in love with you even though your dead- Lennon,

It's the night before the big day also known as Graduation day. Honestly I can't wait because guess what, I have a speech to make and I know just what to say. I hated almost every single one of the motherfuckers who attended that fucked up school. Worst four years of my life. I was trying to practice speaking in front of a crowd by using Alice and Genesis. But Alice was too busy singing her heart out.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!," she sang trying to twerk but failed to. 

"Alice if your going to sing, sing something appropiate in front of your younger sister, " I said rolling my eyes. We had to behave in front of the eleven year old so I could not curse.

"Fine, I was gonna clean my room until I got high, I was gonna get up and find the broom but I got high, my room is still messed up and I don't know why(why man?) yea hey cuz I got high," she sang and Genesis pertends to roll a blunt with a sticky note. I swear if Alice's mom comes into the room and finds Alice singing that around Genesis, we would be fucked.

"Alice shut up!,"

"No! Peebee Peebee whos Peabo Byrson? Two years ago I renewed my license, anyway why'd I start my verse like that? You can suck a d-," I cut her off by tackling her onto her bed and Genesis giggles. 

"Your squishing me,"

"Who cares you pregnant physcho bitch,"

"It's not like Genesis is innocent anyway, she curses just like you," Alice mumbles agaisnt the bed. She does have a point so I get off of her. She stands up and adjusts her shirt to go over her huge baby bump. 

"You guys are weird I'm out, by the way Seth, Stanley, and Calum are here," Genesis says and the boys come in as she walks out the door. I comb my hair back to at least look presentable in front of my boyfriend. 

"I heard Alice's singing and your yelling so we came up to investigate, what the hell is going on?," Seth asks sitting on Alice's bed. I sigh and sit on the bean bag in back of me.

"I gave up on trying to say my speech, I'll just wing it," I say sighing. Calum sits -of course- next to Alice who doesn't even bother to look at him.

"Also Annabelle I heard about you and Seth here, I know it's hard to let go of me but Seth is a good guy, so you have my blessing," Stanley says and Seth glares at him.

"Dude, she called you a midget what makes you think she likes you like that?," Seth asks and Calum smiles at Alice.

"Never mind," Stanley says.

I sigh. "So what are we going to do now?," I ask and they all smile at me.

--------------------------------------------

"I'M A BOSS ASS BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH!," we all sing. If my Mom or anyone for that matter saw us they probably would've thought that either we were high or drunk off our asses. We may be high- shhhhhh.

"Hold up bitches, hold the fuck up! This is my shit!!!!!," Alice shouts and the next song plays. 

"When I walk in the club all eyes on me. I'm with the party rock crew all drinks are free. We like ciroic we love patrone. WE CAME TO PARTY ROCK. Everybody its on. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS," the radio blasts. I usually don't go for this type of music but eh who gives a shit if your having fun.

I took in the sight of everyone else as I danced next to Seth. Stanley was dancing by himself by twerking to the music. And Alice woo this bitch was grinding and I mean grinding against Calum's crotch and Calum was enjoying it pretty much because he had this huge ass smirk on his face. I don't think Alice even knew what she was doing to Calum at that moment.