The Morning After

Dear Lennon,

It's official I was hammered on that day and today it's the dreadful, bitchy, headache induced, hangover of the morning after.

May I warn you the morning after is the most embarrassing thing to happen the party throwers me and Seth have to clean up after people's shit and I remember that Seth sent me to sleep in the only clean room his parents room.

"Annabelle freakin Oliver get your ass out of bed," someone whispers. I instantly punch whoever said that.

"Shit Anna it's me Seth!," Seth says. Oh shit I just punched my first boyfriend. Ain't that romantic? Not.

"Sorry what time does your parents come home?," I ask turning around to face him and how did he end up in the same bed as me?

"In one hour I got most of the house clean," he says yawning.

"Why are you in the same bed as me?," I ask and I make him blush. I giggle and poke his cheeks.

"I had to sleep somewhere Annie," he yawns again and wraps an arm around me. I've been spending way to much time with him.

"I'm going to get dressed," I unwrap his arm and get out if bed.

"Could you clean the bathroom please?." Seth asks.

"Whatever," I say. I walk into the bathroom.

Holy shit. The bathroom had confetti, beer, and vomit everywhere.

"Seth get your ass up now! I am not cleaning this up I am in a current hangover I can already feel the headache kicking in!," I yell to the top of my lungs. Seth appears behind me causing me to jump.

"Shit,", he mumbles.

"Yeah I'm not cleaning this up!," I say and I go to my room and wash the hangover off me and wash my hair and let it air dry in a bun. I decide on wearing black shorts, my Beatles sleeveless shirt and my combat boots.

I walk downstairs and I see Seth drinking coffee and he already changed his clothes. I see that the living room is clean and the beer pong table and keg stand are nowhere to be seen.

"Thanks for letting me clean that shitty bathroom." he says sarcasm taking over. I walk over to a cabinet and get water and pain killers to get rid of this headache.

"Shhhh I'm sorry" I say and I grab a cup of coffee. We wait for thirty minutes for the adults to come home.

"We're here," Alice announces and her and the other kids come in.

"Hey hey," I say and me and Seth turn to face them.

"Now how was your little night together?." Alice asks in a whisper and pervertedly wiggles her eyebrows.

"We did nothing we had a party remember?," I ask. Seth is blushing again.

"Ooh Seth are you blushing?," Alice teases before unpacking and stuff.

"Your parents and my parents are coming any second," I remind them all. Like fucking magic the door opens to reveal sun kissed adults. My mom still pale though.

"Mom, dad how was the vacation?" Seth says trying to play it cool when really I can see him shaking in fear. He was the worst liar ever.

"Fine honey thanks for asking what did you kids do?," Sandra asks.

"Watched movies," I say it's time I took over the liar train.

"Ok hey you guys took pictures let me see," Bob, Seth's dad says picking up the camera and connecting it to his flat screen. Shit were screwed.