Bonus chapter

AUTHORS NOTE: this chapter is to make up for the gap of a long time i havent updated i was in the hospital and i just got out yesterday so here i am and this has to do with april fools day so it has nothing to do with the actual plot so yeah just a bonus chapter coming at ya right now!:

Dear Lennon,

April Fools!!!!! I was born and made for this day. I had dreamt for this day and now I have more advantages to use to prank the following people, well I chose the most gullible ones:

•Seth (gullible level-medium)

•Alice (gullible level- off the charts)

•Dad (gullible level- too old to even know what a prank is)

There are two reasonable reasons why Mom isn't on my deat- I mean prank list because one, she has my baby sister to worry about and she can't afford a heart attack and two, her gullible level is at an all time low, ha you get it? Nah ok, boo you whore! She and I are like the same person, physically and mentally, she has that japanese look that I have and we're as Seth puts it 'psychotic'.

Seth was first on my list and I planned it out in a very cliche way. Since our generation has social media like vine or youtube I got some ideas. I had three that I had grown a liking too:

•The Fake Pregnancy

•Pretend to be Cheating on him

•Fake Break Up

There was a lot of flaws or cons as you may put it in all of my ideas or social media's ideas. The Fake Pregnancy was the most cliche one I had found but it was easy I had actually bought a fake one with the positive sign already marked on it.

Seth is a very jealous and protective person which I love but sorta hate. We've had fights sometimes over that and lets just say we've had ten police officers knocking on the front door saying that our neighbors had called them for a noise complaint. So that one is off the list.

Seth and I both know that if we ever were to break up it would affect our tight friendship. We were best friends before dating so yeah I don't really want to think about that. So I guess Fake Pregnancy wins!!

That's enough of ranting over my teenage romance!

I swivel around from my or should I say Alice's desk. I get up and dig through my purse to look for the fake pregnancy tests. Through what seemed as a fucking eternity I found it.

We were alone, Seth was downstairs watching an Avengers movie while I 'used' the bathroom. I bite down all my efforts to laugh and I walk down the stairs to the living room. Seth looks up to see me.

"I have news for you," I say in a sing song voice. I pause the movie earning a groan from Seth. I sit next to him on the couch and he turns on the lamp.

"What type of news?," he asks slowly.

"Well let me put it in an Annabelle definition, CONDOMS DON'T WORK FOR US," I say and he goes pale, the plan is working!!

"Your....preg.....pregnant?," he says it in a question type of way. I take the test out and put it in the palm of my hand and he looks at it.

"The test says so," I say slowly and we look up at each other, what is he thinking right now?

"Well," he says and he scares me when he touches my stomach, told you he was gullible.

"What the hell are you doing?," I ask and he laughs for a second and kisses my forehead.

"This is cool," he whispers into my forehead. I have to tell him now but his reaction is too adorable.

"I have something else to tell you," I whisper and he kisses my forehead again.