Strawberry Fields

Dear Lennon,

Today is December seventh I got here two days ago, I am in my cousins Alison's house.

The flight over here was anything but quiet. Seth was yelling at Alice, I was scolding them both because I couldn't hear your voice, and mom and dad scolded my vocabulary, how peaceful is that Lennon?

So today Alison, Alice, and Seth are meeting up with her friends at a local pizza shop to celebrate her birthday.

"So how have you been since the trial?," she asks.

"Benny can go to hell, but yeah other than that I'm fine," I say. Yeah I tend to not forgive and forget.

"Haha ok we're here let's get ready to party!!," she whoops when she sees her friends, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Phoebe who adores Alice.

"Alice you little devil look at that baby bump!," Phoebe says hugging and smacking Alice's bump.

"Hey take your hands off the merchandise!," she says slapping her hand away. We laugh.

"Annabelle how big your Mohawk has grown!," Louis jokes ruffling my hair.

"Bitch keep your paws off me!," louis puts his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah let's eat this pizza before it gets cold Anna!," Alison says shoving a slice in my mouth.

"Oh my god!!" I say smashing a slice in Seth's mouth.

"Hey!," he says.

"Hey to you to too," I joke he pokes me.

"Don't you dare start!," I say, he backs away, smart boy.

"Ok so the plan is we drive to downtown to go and camp at Central Park in strawberry fields without getting caught?" Alison questions punching Louis for stealing her slice.

"We sleep in the car I have to be a non bitch for Lennon's sake," I say. I am devoted not crazy just devoted.

"Ah okie so when I live in Long Island dude it will take us like what thirty minutes right? So you bringing your keyboard to sing right?," she asks again. I nod.

"Well lets blow the candles!," Phoebe says hugging Alice again. I grab hold of Seth's arm and drag him towards the table.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday! happy birthday to you!," we all sing, Alison looks like she's thinking of a wish when she then grabs a fistful of cake and throws it at Louis. Oh it's on.

"FOOD FIGHT BITCHES!!" I say and before I could throw any the owner throws us out.

"So strawberry fields? Like the song right?," Seth ask.

"Yeah I love Lennon, and I've been there twice this is what my third time," I say.

"Cool lets go," he says.

____________________________________________________

Strawberry fields here we come. We have to get up early since you have a lot of admirers Lennon. Also because Louis has to do chores. Which of course he doesn't do.

I forget to tell you about my cousin Alison. She's not one hundred percent bitch like me and we have the same music taste. She has two moms, yeah there lesbian got a problem? Good I was about to kick your ass. And she seems to like her more than a friend Louis, Phoebe and Alice are alike so that's why they hang out so much.

"Ok so we are here!," we all whooped to Louis's answer.

"Thank you guys so much!," I say. Dude I don't know why but I love you and I just got so happy when I heard we were coming here.

"You going to sing here's your chance." Alice says.

I nod and head around the peace sign. I then belt out the lyrics to 'let it be'. People applaud and whoop yelling 'Lennon lives on through music' and 'little Lennon'.

I was wearing girly clothing to look nice, my now pink hair was flattened and I had a white dress on. All for you.

When I was done I put a rose on the peace sign it was night time all the fans were around even Alison and we hold our candles singing the songs and we chant 'Lennon lives!'.

"Hey you ok?," Alison ask wiping my tears. Shit I was crying well I miss you Lennon believe me.

"Yeah let's go," I say. She nods.

Lennon you make my world rock dude!

Til next time I will be ice skating with my cousins tomorrow.

So I love you

Fuck isn't nice I say fudge you Annabelle

P.S- pools of tears, waves of joy-John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

________________________________________________

An- ok so I collaborated with my amazing best friend cupcakegirl91 she's amazing read her books and Alison is in one of her stories so that's cool.

I am predicting this story will last 25 or 30 chapters, okie

So ya know what to do VCF

VOTE COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ASHIE