Addictions

Dear Lennon,

Hello again I am at the hospital chilling. Want to know why I'm in the hospital? Well everyone has they're addictions right some people are addicted to drug use, and shit well in my case I'm addicted to alcohol as you can see from my partying ways.

Long story short I fainted while I was drunk and mom claimed I wasn't breathing. The doctor was asking me all these damn questions that my head was about to pop.

"So how old are you?," he asks.

"Seventeen I will be turning eighteen in January twenty fifth," I answer playing with the iv sticking out of my arm.

"Are you aware that your under the drinking age?," he ask writing stuff down on his clipboard, probably recommending me to go to an asylum.

"I am aware," I say.

"Why are you drinking at such a young age Annabelle?," he ask.

"I'm sorry but can you not ask me anymore questions apparently Im having a hangover as we speak and when you talk my head hurts like a bitch!," I explode. Everyone that came with me to the hospital, Alice, Seth, mom and dad, Alice's and Seth's parents look at me like I'm some lunatic.

"Ok Annabelle you'll stay over night to get an evaluation due to your alcoholism," he nods and turns away. I may like a lot of alcohol but I am no alcoholic.

"Honey you need to stop drinking," she starts.

"Mom I'm sorry I love you I do but I don't need an intervention right now," I sigh an turn on the tv.

"Alice told me what happened between you and Seth and I just want to say I knew it," Alice's mom whispers. I fiddle with my gown.

"Alice help me your mom wants grandchildren," I yell. Seth snickers.

"Mom sit with me," Alice pats the seat next to her and goes back to reading her book.

"Seth dude I need you to do me a favor," I whisper to Seth who's sitting on the stupid hospital bed.

"Yeah what do you want?," he asks turning his phone off.

"Could you go to the vending machine and get me a coke?," I ask. He nods and heads out and when he gets back I'm already asleep.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *

"Is she awake?," a voice says.

"I don't know it's a school day should we wake her up?," ok I know that voice it's Alice.

"I can hear both of you fuckers," I say surprising them.

"Morning Annie," Seth says throwing a pillow at me.

I suck my teeth, "you son of a bitch I'm up!," I complain. He frowns and drags me out.

"Seth no!!!!," I scream as he pulls me off my own bed.

"Go take a shower we have school!!" Alice says showing me the time '7:30' first class starts at eight thirty and it takes me regularly one hour to get ready, and ten minutes to skateboard or bike to school.

"Shit," I say pushing Seth out the door and running to the bathroom.

I change into boy shorts and some random t-shirt and I put my hair in my version of a bun hair is out/in.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?," Alice says taking her car keys, sorry I can't take a ride with her, she gets gassy.

"Nope bye Seth come on!," I yell grabbing my bike, where the fuck is my board?