Thinking of Prom and Calice

Dear Lennon,

Would it make sense if the universe just one day actually helped you instead of screwing you over numerous of times? Probably.

It's the beginning of May and my Mom decided to be stupid and have her baby shower after the baby was born, the universe has once again screwed my Mom's thoughts. She said it was to show that it was truly a baby shower.

Here is the dreadful yet possibly entertaining conversations we've had:

Mom: Honey pass me the carrots

Me:here

Mom:Ok sweetie I have a plan, you see the baby shower well we're moving it to after the baby is born, because we want to give the baby it's first bath at it's baby shower

Me:are you high?

Mom:shush your mouth!

Me:well excuse me you've never done that for me!

Mom:you were a.....lets just say a rambunctious child.

Me:shit must be real if your using big words Mom, again why?

Mom:ANNABELLE OLIVER DO NOT QUESTION ME ONCE MORE OK TAKE THAT BIG FAT QUESTION SLAM IT ON SOME BREAD AND EAT IT!

Me:well someones on their period

Mom:that reminds me get me pads from the store please your father didn't get them

Me:your being so bipolar right now

Mom:ANNABELLE JUST GET THE FUCKING PADS WILL YA I AIN'T GETTING ANY YOUNGER STANDING HERE!

Me:fine! Gosh I'll get your goddamn pads just chill out

Mom:DO NOT USE THAT TONE WITH ME AND DO NOT EVER AND I MEAN EVER SAY GODS NAME IN VAIN AGAIN YOU HERE ME YOUNG LADY

Me:yes I'm not deaf, I'm going

And at that I left the kitchen to buy her stupid pads. Damn she's worse than Alice. That reminds me I have Anger Management class today, with Vincent, oh joy!

Another dreadful topic has crossed my mine and thats...

Prom.....shoot me in the head now do it!

Nah just kidding, just like what's the point of prom like really if you win king or queen all you get is this stupid plastic crown from Party City and you either have to dance with a complete stranger or your boyfriend/girlfriend. I am not in favor of this Prom shindig, and yeah I just used the word shindig, Alice I swear!

Even though it's only two weeks away, I'm busy, I decided to burn the Green Day concert tickets sadly because I have to be there with Alice when she gives birth to her baby and yeah busy busy busy. I have to wait for Seth to ask me though. Plus Alice says that if I don't go she'll skin me, apparently skinning people is the worse way of dying so I guess I'm going.

I break out of my train of thought after I get back to drop off the pack of pads for my Mom which I leave on the front doorstep this is what you get for getting all bitchy on me, period or no period, you my friend need to get your shit together. After that I climb back inside my car and I zoom off to class (Seth couldn't take me since he got sick, again).

---------------------------------------------

"Welcome class again! I hope spring break was amazing!," the teacher says clasping her hands together smiling at all of us.

"So before we start I-," she starts but gets cut off when the door jerks open and Vincent steps in, I beat him up pretty badly I guess since he has a bandage on the bridge of his nose, a busted lip, a throbbing eye and his cheek is still red from where I slapped him. Let's just say I slapped him into next Tuesday.