3.

"You really think so ?" He asked, doubt filling his tone.

"I really think so." I confirmed. "Why the skepticism ?" I ask.

"No reason, I just didn't picture you as the hopeful type."
"Me neither." I sigh.

"Why'd you take me to Mosy dam? It's old and not many people go there anymore." I say, finally letting myself fully try and understand what Loki actually asked me to come and do with him today.

He doesn't answer me at first, so the car lapses into one of the weirdest silences i've experienced. It isn't exactly awkward but it isn't comfortable either.

The sun shines brightly which makes the trees look gold instead of green.  It sets a certain cheerful mood onto the foliage and fields that accompany the highway. I smile, i like trees a bit too much.

"To be honest, I was talking to Ryan and he happened to mention you, and how strange it was that I liked you, because you're such a weirdo and all that."

He winks at me while saying this. So i don't take too much offence.

"He also said that you love a dead and rundown place called Mosy dam. " he says, his voice a mixture of nerves and excitement.

"Oh." Is all I can think of, not really sure of how to reply to his confession. My brother cares but he's hidden it really well, so well that he still badmouths me to strangers.

But what really got my tongue tied is that a guy with really gorgeous blue eyes just told me he liked me, even if it was indirectly.
•••

The rest of the car ride is filled with friendly conversation and eventually silence because i can feel the sweat running down my forehead and my stomach making really deep and uncomfortable swirls.

We're driving on a really bendy road.

I don't complain about my car sickness until the very last moment. My stomach drops and my head is pounding.

I know that puking in his car will pretty much erase any good memories we would have had of today. I try telling myself that it isn't that bad.

But eventually when it gets really bad, i open the window to get some fresh air and i wonder why i closed it in the first place.

"Loki." I moan.

He gives me a quick glance and for a second i confuse his concern for fear. Of me. Of what the freak could be capable of. But he isn't afraid of me, he's just worried about the fact that my face is a lighter shade of green.

"Pull over." I breathe.

"Are you alright?" He asks, concern lacing his voice.

If I wasn't going to throw up any second, I'd be happier over the fact that he cares.

"Loki, please. Just do it." I manage to croak out.

" Okay." He says as he pulls onto the side of the road.

As soon as the car comes to a standstill I jump out and take in one big breathe full of fresh air. Somehow I manage to feel slightly better, but I hunch over and clutch my stomach anyway. Preparing for the worst.

But nothing happens and eventually the feeling passes and I'm able to look at Loki whose been standing next to me the entire time.

"What was that?" He breathes. He takes a step forward but keeps his distance all the same.

"Car sick." I mutter as dizziness takes a hold of me and I lose my balance. Loki catches me and holds me in his arms while I collect myself.

I rest my head on his shoulder, he wears the same deodorant as Ryan.