Part 1:- She's Back.

HEY GUYS! Welcome back! I know I said The sequel would come out in a month, but I've gotten tired of waiting and decided to release it early! Before you read the first chapter, please make sure you've read The Stranger Things Are Meant To Be! Otherwise this book will just sound like Gobildigoop. So, I hope you enjoy the first EVER chapter of The Strangest Things! Please listen to the song above it's Shirtsleeves by Ed Sheeran!
--

 So, I hope you enjoy the first EVER chapter of The Strangest Things! Please listen to the song above it's Shirtsleeves by Ed Sheeran!--

--

Slowly, something emerged from the water.

The water enveloped it as closely as its own skin. Its face was covered in purple bruises with a stich above the eyebrow. Every sore stung it with the salt being washed in. With great reluctance, the creature placed its palms on the edge of the quarry and pushed down hard.
Then, it got up out of the water and ran into the woods.

It finally became clear in view.

It was El.

--

Meanwhile, a girl could be seen walking on the pavement just entering Hawkins.

Her hair would reminded you of the rich soil of the valleys after spring rains, almost black in the shadows. When she stepped into the light it was a rich brown, almost with an undertone of red beneath the dark and her eyes were the green of fresh asparagus tips, flecked with the colour of nutmeg. The girl had almost translucent skin, thin and without any discernible pigment. As she approached further, her slight frame came into view. Gait, almost graceful. Purple bruises on the rear of her ankles almost hidden by the hem of her black skinny jeans.

It was Jessica.

--

It was the first day back in Hawkins High School after 6 weeks off.

Trying to get back to his daily routine, Mike strolled into the school.

Yes, he was still grieving about the loss of El for the second time, but he was coping.

He was Ok.

His life was back to normal, he broke up with Lisa, he had gotten his friends back and his mom got a job as a cashier in a grocery store.

Life was good for Mike.

Then, Will walked in. He was the only one who refused to get back together with the gang.

He wanted to, but he was too scared. He thought he would eventually get angry for no reason and accidentally unleash a monster.

Someone who wasn't him.

But someone he was turning into.

Soon after Will came Max.

Fortunately, she had gotten better.

Over the 6 weeks, she was taken to a hospital for Anorexic and Bulimic teens just outside of Hawkins.

There, she had learnt to love herself and how to keep herself healthy both mentally and physically.

She was still madly in love with Mike, but decided it was best to keep her distance. It still hurt to see him with other girls.

But Maxine Clegg was normal and thankfully healthy too.

Behind her was Levi.

Levi Miller.

He had returned to his usual self too.

Even though his dad was still in prison and someone he had loved had gone for 3 months, everything was good.

Then, Lucas and Dustin entered the school.

Yes, they did feel guilty for leading Max to a failed attempt of committing suicide, but apologised and they all became friends.

They decided to leave the events of Hawkins National Laboratory behind them and start fresh.

They were too Back to normal.

And then there was Zach.

After the events in Hawkins and the death of his beloved sister, Zach was diagnosed with PTSD.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Every night when he slept, he would go back in time to the moment when he found his sisters body.

There was an explosion, noise, destruction and chaos.

Blood.

Guts.

They were everywhere.

And Zachary just couldn't except his sister was dead, but eventually he did.

He was the only one out of the group who didn't return to his normal self.

He lost himself.

Just like Will was going to.

--

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading the FIRST chapter of my new book! Really hope you enjoyed it! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘