Part 39:- First Time.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Paris by The Chainsmokers!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Paris by The Chainsmokers!--

--

Hopper and the still mysterious girl sat faced-to-face to each other waiting for one of them to talk.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!", yelled the girl.

"I don't want anything. Just tell me who you are and where you came from."

"I'm not meant to talk to strangers.", she said sarcastically.

"You can trust me."

Hopper gently placed his hand on the girls and softened his look.

"My name is... it's... Naomi."

"Okay Naomi, where are you from?"

"I-I I'm not really from anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been running all my life. Hiding."

"Hiding from what?"

"The Demogorgon."

--

Quietly, Eleven looked out the window of the guest bedroom watching the stars twinkle in the night sky. She was suddenly interrupted when a knock came from the door.

"Come in.", said El turning to face the door.

Slowly, the door opened and Mike came in

"Oh, hey Mike.", greeted Eleven facing back to turn to the window.

"Hey El.", replied Mike.

"What do you need?"

"Oh nothing. It's just, I wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

For a couple of seconds there was silence.

"I... I... I love you."

Again, there was silence.

El turned back around to face the teenage boy sitting on the bed.

"Mike-"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that-"

"I think... I think I love you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Slowly, Eleven walked over to Michael and placed her hand over his.

She moved her head closer to Mike's. El leant in, so her forehead rested against his. They closed their eyes. Both their breaths were shaking. Then, Eleven gently leant in and kissed Mike. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Both full of wonder and love.

Unexpectedly, Michael's hand drifted to Eleven's hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. El layer down onto the bed leaving Mike on top. She inhaled sharply. Mike heard her breathing become deeper.

"Mike?", whispered El as they let go from their kiss.

"What's the matter?"

"Is this... sex?"

"Uh... yes... no. If you want it to be."

"Do you want it to be?"

"Well, is it okay if I say yes?"

"Is it okay if I say yes?"

"Of course it is. But are you sure you wanna go through with this? With me?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I?"

"You know, because it's your.. first time. And I think you'd rather be with Levi-"

"Mike, I told you. I love you. You. Not Levi or anyone else."

Mike gave a little smirk before going in for another kiss.

El's posture altered yet she stayed close. Starting at her knees, Mike let his hands touch gently, slowly moving them up to Eleven's waist and then pausing for her reaction. El turned, locking her eyes on Mike's, brown eyes. His right hand raised to her hair, tucking the wisps behind her ear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes."

And you know where it goes from there...

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘