Part 41:- Welcome Back To Hawkins.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Car Radio by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Car Radio by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--

Finally, Eleven and Michael arrived back in Hawkins.

As they got out, the chief was waiting outside.

"I'll get your bags, don't worry.", Mike told El as the trunk of the car was lifted.

"Thanks."

Quickly, Eleven walked towards Jim.

"What are you doing here?", she asked.

"I need to talk to you.", replied Hopper bobbing his head to the door.

The two then made their way into the house.

"What do you need to talk to me about?"

"You need to get back to your dad. He didn't know you were back and only found out when you left with Mike."

"Okay, and..."

"That's all I needed to tell you."

"No it isn't. You're hiding something."

"Kid, just get into the car.", quickly Jim made his way to the door, but was stopped when the door became locked.

"I'm not liking this attitude of yours."

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Just unlock the door."

"You're not leaving until you tell me what you're hiding."

"Fine.", Hopper started. "Naomi,"

"Who?"

"The girl, the others found in the... the-"

"Upside-Down."

"Right. She told me that she was running. Is running."

"From what?"

"The Demogorgon."

"Where is she?", asked El. "I need to find her."

"Woah, calm down. You can talk to her, but first you need to let your dad know you're safe."

"I will, but you're going to have to drive fast."

Eleven unlocked the door and opened it quickly, Hopper following behind.

--

"Zachary, is that you?", said a voice coming from behind Zach as he was at his sister's private funeral.

"Hey, Aunt Hannah.", replied Zach.

"I haven't seen you in years, you've definitely grown. I'm sorry about your sister, she will be missed."

"Thank you."

"How are you doing? Handling all this."

"Good, it's hard, but I'll get through it."

"That's our Zach. I'll see you later."

"Bye Aunt Hannah.", said Zachary before going outside to get some fresh air.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘