Part 38:- Jump.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Counting Stars by OneRepublic!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Counting Stars by OneRepublic!--

--

"Wait, what?!", asked Ward. "Jane isn't in the mental hospital? How'd she get out?"

"We don't know, she won't tell us.", replied Will

"Well, where is she now?"

"With Mike at his dad's house.", said Levi.

"Why?"

"Mike's dad came to visit him and his mom. They had a family dinner and Jane joined. Mike's dad asked him if he wanted to come with him and see his sisters he said yes and Mike's dad asked Jane too. She said yes as well.", explained Max.

"So, my daughter's ran off with some loverboy?"

"Yes. But Mike's a good guy.", said Dustin.

"And who's she?", asked Ward fixing his eyes to the girl next to Will.

"We have no idea."

"Have you asked her."

"Yes and she won't respond."

"What are you going to do with her?"

"We don't know yet, but-", Max was interrupted when the girl suddenly got out of her seat and started to run, heading outside.

She bolted down the road like an Olympic champion at the start gun, looking back from time to time. The girl quickened her pace to an all out sprint as she heard yelling from behind her. The slapping noise of her shoes resonated around the vandalised walls of the buildings with a clanging echo.

As Hopper, Lucas and Will ran for the girl, Will's speed was abnormally fast. He covered the paving stones with a great lolloping gait that suggested his ankles were made of tightly coiled springs rather than the sinew and bone other people have. Each one of his mighty strides were worth at least two of everyone else's. With the slightest of effort he out Lucas and Hopper, barely breaking a sweat and not panting in the least.

But suddenly, the girl stopped at a bridge.

She climbed over onto the edge and lifted her arms up ready to fall.

She counted in her head.

3...

2...