Part 13:- Regret.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish!  --

--

"Where are we going?", El asked Hopper as they road in his police truck.

"Somewhere special.", he replied.

Not long after, the two arrived at a tall building.

Full of regret, Hopper came out of the car and opened the door to Eleven's side.

Without a word, Hopper and El walked towards the large building and opened its doors.

Confused, the young teen looked around whilst being dragged to the desk by the chief.

"Hello, what can I do for you today?", said the lady at the office.

"I'm here to admit someone to the hospital."

"Who?"

"Jane Ives."

"Alright. Mary!", yelled the woman as another lady walked through the door and towards El.

Suddenly, the woman grabbed Eleven by the arm and took her away, but calmed her down by telling her soothing words and eventually injecting her with a needle making El drowsy.

Hopper watched helplessly as regret washed over him like the long slow waves on a shallow beach. Each wave was icy cold and sent shivers down his spine. How he longed to go back and take El back home, but now that was impossible. There was no way back. There was no way to make it right.

Slowly, he turned back before returning to his police truck.

--

Meanwhile, Mike was on his way to Ward's house.

Finally, he arrived.

Slowly, he walked up to the door and knocked.

After a short wait, the door was opened by Ward.

"Um... Hey. I was wondering if I could take Jane somewhere to take her mind off of everything. Is she here?", asked Michael.

"Mike, I'm sorry, were you told?", replied El's father.

"Told what?"

"Jane... she... she's been taken to a mental hospital."

"What? When?"

"Today. Her and Hopper left a while ago."

"When will she be back?"

"Soon."

"Well, sorry for bothering you. I'll see you later. Bye."

"See you around.", said Ward before shutting the door.

--

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘