Part 48:- Friends.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's March To The Sea by Twenty Øne Pilots.
--

--

Finally, El went up to see her new room.

Terry opened the door for her to reveal a newly painted and beautifully decorated bedroom.

As El took in the view, she noticed a baby picture on the wall.

"Who's that?", she asked pointing at the picture.

"It's you, before you were taken, in the hospital.", replied Becky. "So, do you like your new room?"

"Yes! I love it. Thank You, mom.", as soon as El said the word 'mom' , a spark lit up in Terry's heart.

Quickly, she hugged her daughter, Eleven hugging her back.

"Well, we'll leave it to you.", said Becky before leaving with her sister and closing the door in her way out.

El looked around again happily and let herself fall on to her bed.

As she turned her head, she realized there was a phone on the wall.

She felt sorry for arguing with Levi and decided to call him.

She dialed the numbers into the phone and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?", said the phone.

"Hey Levi-", replied El.

"Jane?"

"I want to apologize. I'm sorry if I came down rough. It's just-"

"No, don't apologize. I was been arrogant. I let the anger get the best of me. I should be sorry."

"No you shouldn't-"

"Yes, I should. Just accept my apology and then we can forget about all this."

"Okay."

"To make this less complicated. How about we stay friends."

"Great idea."

"Friends?"

"Friends."

"Good."

"Yeah, good."

"See you later, Friend."

"Bye, Friend.", said Eleven before ending the call.

--

Quickly, Will rushed to Mike's house.

He knocked on his mom's house's door and waited only a couple of moments before Michael opened the door.

"Hey Will, what're you doing here?", he asked.

Will looked around the neighbourhood before uninvitingly letting himself in to the house.

"What's the problem.", asked Mike.

"Is there anyone else here?"

"No."

"Good, because we have to talk."

"Okay... what is it?"

"Last night, I had a dream."

"Yes, everybody has dreams."

"No, this one.... this one.... it wasn't like a dream. It was realistic."

"What happened?"

"Well, for some reason, I was in the Upside-Down. And I-I was walking. But suddenly, something grabbed me and stabbed me. It was Eleven."

"Eleven? W-why would she do that?!"

"I don't know, but it felt so real. I mean, w-what if this dream means something?!"

"Will, it was just a dream, it's doesn't mean anything. Besides, El would never do something like that in real life."

"Maybe your right.", lied Will. He was still concerned, but Mike shrugged it off.

"Yeah, and maybe you need to calm down and forget about the it."

"Okay."

"See you later."

"Bye.", said Willard before hastily leaving his friend's house.

--

Naomi sat quietly in Hopper's trailer as she watched TV.

Suddenly, Hopper burst through the door making Naomi jump a little.

"Naomi, I've got great news.", he said.

"What?", replied Naomi straightening her posture.

"Do you want to go to college?"

"College?!"

"Yes, I mean if you want to go."

"If I want to go?! Of course I want to go!", squealed Naomi jumping up and down in excitement. "Thank you so much!"

The girl pounced on Hopper and hugged him tightly.

He was caught off guard, but slowly sunk in to the hug and started to feel like a father again.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘