Part 36:- The New Mrs. Wheeler.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Hometown by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Hometown by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--

Slowly, a car parked in the garage of a big White House.

Ted Wheeler's house.

Out of the car came Eleven and Mike. The house was large, certainly, almost intimidatingly so. On climbing out it took a more detailed form, natural stone with all the hues mother nature could provide. The paintwork on the trim was brilliant white, flawless and the path wound to a double oak front door in loose pea shingle. The windows were the large ones. Inside, the floors were polished concrete and the furniture scandinavian, high end designers only.

Michael looked at it, but was suddenly taken by surprise when he felt 2 pair of arms wrap around him.

"Mike!", exclaimed a voice from below him.

It was his younger sister: Holly.

"Hey Holly!", said Mike.

"Hey Mike.", greeted another voice from behind him.

"Nancy!"

"Alright alright, settle down girls. I think your brother needs some space.", said Ted. "Now, Mike, I want you to meet someone.", he added. "This is my wife: Kelly."

Slowly, a woman came from behind Mike's dad.

Her eyes, like the indigo ocean, were pools of iridescent blue, sculpted upon her creamy face like dazzling jewels. Strands of molten gold tumbled out of her scalp, cascading down her back like a waterfall. She had cherry coloured lips and crystal white teeth.

"Hi, I'm Kelly.", she said sticking her hand out for Mike to shake.

"Mike.", replied Michael shaking her hand with a fake smile.

"Kelly, Nancy, Holly this is Jane. One of Mike's friends. Make sure you treat her like you would want to be treated.", said Ted.

Kelly and Nancy shook El's hand whilst Holly went straight in for a hug.

Quickly, the young girl let go of El and beckoned Mike and Eleven to come with her into the house.

Just as El was going to go in, she was stopped by Nancy.

"Is it really you?", she asked.

"What?", replied El.

"You. The one who saved Will?"

"Uh..."

"It is you! I just wanted to say, I never really knew what happened to you after everything happened, but I want to thank you. You saved me, my brother, my family. I owe you one."

"You're welcome."

"Well, come on! I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

--

"So... like, can you speak?", Max asked the girl opposite her.

She said nothing.

"Look guys, I don't think this is going to work. She's not speaking."

"Maybe she's hungry.", commented Dustin.

"Then go get her some food."

Lucas looked at Max confused.

"Go!".

Quickly, Dustin and Lucas scurried upstairs, Max following leaving only Levi with the girl.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘