Part 17:- The Dangers Of Sleeping.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Need The Sun To Break by James Bay! Sadly, I couldn't find an official video or audio, but I hope you still enjoy the chapter!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Need The Sun To Break by James Bay! Sadly, I couldn't find an official video or audio, but I hope you still enjoy the chapter!--

--

Mike awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickling in through the blinds. His eyes were still shut as he soaked in the warmth of his covers before letting his eyes see the sun's rays.

As he adjusted to being awake, Mike noticed something covering the sheets.

Hair.

Red hair.

Max's red hair.

"Shit.", whispered Mike.

Quietly, he put his clothes on and tip toed out of the house trying not to wake Maxine.

As soon as he got out, Max stirred awake to be just as confused as Michael was.

--

The nightmare was always the same. Paralysed and cold, the masked Will came closer with to El, making sweeping movements to a music only he could hear. He would be closer, then further away and then closer again.

Willard laughed. "Do you think you could have survived so long without me finding you? Why don't you think back to that day you spent trying to kill your friends. What happened? Blocked it out have we? I would too.", tormented Will.

"This is a dream! You're not real.", yelled Eleven. El shook her head mutely. She'd been here an hour tops, or it was some nightmare. She breathed. It wasn't real, how could it be. "Come with me." El
shook her head. "Why refuse me?"

"I'm not like you! I'm not!"

"Oh, yes you are. You are very much like me. Just a little more... vulnerable."

Then, Will came closer.

"No!"

And closer.

"Please!"

And closer.

"Stop!"

And closer...

"Jane!", shouted a voice.

El opened her eyes to see the terrified faces of the nurses and patients.

Her heart was pounding, mind empty. It was as if a hypodermic of adrenaline had been emptied into her carotid. She stood shocked on top of the staircase. Her limbs moved as if she was some inexperienced person controlling them remotely and her eyes were wide, looking at the people below.

As she looked at her surroundings more, the morning light shone in her eyes. Soon, she realised that she was holding a rope that was attached to a light on the ceiling.

She was about to kill herself.

In her sleep.

"W-what happened?", she stuttered.

"Jane, get down from there.", instructed one of the nurses.

Slowly, El got down, still trembling.

"T-that's it. You're almost there."

She left the final step her legs giving away.

"Come on, let's go.", said the same nurse carefully leading Eleven through the hallway and back to her room. This time, strapping her in tighter.

--