Part 35:- A Voice.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Lane Boy by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Lane Boy by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--

Quickly, Mike ran down to the basement leaving El on her own whilst Ted went to talk to Karen in the other room.

As soon, as he left the final step, Michael walked to the telephone stuck on the wall.

Frantic, he dialled the numbers to Lucas' number.

It rang for a while, before Lucas picked up.

"Hello?", said Lucas.

"Hey Lucas.", replied Mike.

"Mike? What do you want?"

"Uh... I need you and the others to watch the girl-"

"The girl?"

"Yeah, you know. The one Will pulled out of that... that thing."

"The Demogorgon?"

"Yeah, Demogorgon."

"What about her?"

"Well, my dad kind of-"

"Your dad?! What's he doing here?"

"Let me finish.", said Mike. "My dad, he came to have dinner and asked me to come with him, to see Nancy and Holly."

"So you'll be gone? For how long?"

"I don't know, like a couple of days."

"Why'd you say yes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you like hate your dad? You know, after what he's done?"

"Yes, I do hate him, but I'm not doing this for him. I'm just going to see my sisters."

"Well, why can't Eleven just take care of 'the girl'?"

"That's the thing, El's coming too."

"What? Why?"

"My dad asked her."

"And why did he do that?"

"I don't know! Just, can you watch the girl while we're gone?"

"Yes, but what about your mom?"

"Don't worry, she never comes down to the basement and she's probably going to be working most of the time."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya.", said Michael before ending the call.

He looked at the mysterious girl sleeping still on the couch and went back upstairs.

--

Meanwhile, Will was in the woods. Again.

He didn't know why, but he just felt more at home there.

As he walked further into the woods, his senses became sharper. The sounds around him became louder. He could smell the forest floor beneath him. And felt more cold.

Suddenly, Will heard a twig snap. He quickly turned around to see nothing. He looked back to the path and carried on his walk.

Then, he heard another twig snap.

"Hello?", he asked. "Anyone there?"

Then, he heard a voice.

"Will.", it said.

"Hello?!"

"Will."

"Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"Will."

Quickly, Will ran. He tripped over a few things here and there, but finally made it to the veranda outside his home.

The voice stopped.

Cautious, he went back into the house and locked the door tight shut.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘