Part 32:- The Girl Who Knew Too Much.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's All We Do by Oh Wonder!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's All We Do by Oh Wonder!--

--

Suddenly, Eleven's eyelids snapped open violently. By the time her eyes were open her brain had become overwhelmed all over again. As she looked around, she noticed that for some odd reason she was on the street where Mike lived. Then, she realised: she needed to save Will. But why was she on Mike's street? Why not Will's?

Slowly, she got up and started to limp as she walked. The more she did, the quicker she picked up her pace. Now, she was practically running. Her mind focused on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo throughout the street.

Finally, she stopped at Mike's door. She went to the back where the garage was and quickly walked over to the basement door. She knocked. The knock came quietly first and there was silence. No-one answered. El tried again. The knock was louder and faster this time.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"El?"

"Mike.", whispered Eleven, her eyes glossy.

"What are you doing here? D-do you want me to call your dad?", he asked whilst quickly going to hug the girl in front of him.

"No. I'll-", El was discontinued when she saw someone unfamiliar resting on the couch.

"Who's that?"

--

"Well, what's going to happen to me now?", Jessica asked Dr. Brenner.

"Unfortunately, we need to get rid of you.", he replied

"W-what like kill me?!"

"Yes."

"Why?!"

"You know to much."

"Why can't you just like, like erase my memory or something. You can do that right?!"

"We can't, if we erase your memory, you'll end up remembering everything all over again. Jessica, you know too much."

"Okay, I'm gonna die. W-well at least tell me how."

"We're going to inject you with a lethal dose of Botulinum Toxin."

"Will it hurt?"

"No."

"When will you do it?"

"Soon."

"How about now?"

"What? No."

"Please, just let me die. Just kill me already."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. 100%"

"Okay. Come on then."

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘