Part 47:- Back To Reality.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Friend, Please by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Friend, Please by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--

Quickly, Becky headed upstairs and went into her room.

She went to the phone and dialed the numbers into the wall-phone.

"Hello?", said El's father from the other end of the phone.

"Hey Ward."

"Becky? What do you want?"

"I just wanted to let you know, you've driven your daughter away."

"I thought I told you to stay away from Jane."

"Oh I did, she just came to us."

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her."

"You still haven't told her your little secret have you? How you 'accidentally' gave her away for a 'project'."

"I told you, I didn't know. I thought it was a special program."

"Save it. I don't want to hear anymore of your pathetic excuses. What you did to Jane was terrible and because of that, she missed 18 years of her childhood."

"Becky-"

"And what you did to my sister was unacceptable. She may have thought you were a nice guy, but I knew who you really was."

"Please-"

"GoodBye Ward.", said Becky before ending the call.

"Who were you talking to?", asked Terry from behind Rebecca.

"Just the stupid land lord. Nothing important."

"Right. Well, dinner's almost ready."

"I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay.", said Terry before going back downstairs.

--

Will walked slowly and cautiously through the Upside-Down.

It was silent, except from Will's breathing and the leaves crunching beneath his feet.

As he trudged further, he suddenly heard a noise, one which wasn't coming from him.

Willard jerked his head every witch way to see what caused the noise.

He couldn't find anything.

Will turned his head back to the path he was following, but was unexpectedly grabbed and tackled down to the floor.

His screams were muffled by a small hand.

Eleven's small hand.

Will took his own hand and grabbed El's. She tried to stop him, but was vigorously lifted and put to the ground by Willard.

But not the Will she knew. Not the Will Mike knew. Not even the Will his mother knew.

He was the one Will himself didn't even know.

The monster him.

Suddenly, Will felt a pain in his abdomen.

He was stabbed.

By Eleven.

"I'm sorry Will, I'm saving you. You won't die.", she said.

All of a sudden, Willard woke up in his bed, his hair plastered on to his forehead by sweat.

He got up and went into the bathroom.

Will removed the mirror and quickly submerged himself into the Upside-Down portal.

"El?!?", he yelled. "Eleven?!"

He heard nothing.

"Come on Will, it was just a stupid dream.", the teenager said to himself.

He looked around the gloomy dimension before returning back to his world.

--

As soon as Ward found out that El was at her mom's, he grabbed the phone and called Mike.

"Hello?", asked Mike.

"Hey Mike, it's me.", replied Ward.

"Oh, hey Mr. Ives."

"You can call me Ward."

"Okay. Hey Ward."

"Hi. I just wanted to let you know, Jane is at her mother's but she'll be back soon."

"Oh right, thanks for letting me know."

"No problem. See you later Mike."

"Bye, Mr. Ive- Ward.", said Michael before ending the call.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘