Part 49:- Stressed Out.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Migraine by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Migraine by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--

Eleven and her mother were in the kitchen cooking lunch together. As they did so, the phone starting to ring.

"Don't worry, I'll get it.", said El as she stopped what she was doing and went to the ringing phone.

"Hello?", she asked.

"Jane?"

"Dad?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing running off to your mother's house."

"Look, I'm sorry. I just couldn't handle everything that was going on before."

"Like what? What couldn't you handle?"

"Just stuff."

"Come on Jane, explain more than just 'stuff'."

"Dad-"

"Jane, who's on the phone?", yelled Terry from behind El.

"No-one you need to worry about.", replied Eleven.

"W-who was that?"

"It was no-one."

"Jane, is everything okay?", asked Terry still from behind Eleven.

"Yes, everything's fine."

"Janeien Ives, tell me who is with you right now!"

"It was no-one!"

Suddenly, the young girl slammed the phone down and broke down.

Tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down El's face. She felt the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child and looked towards her mother who was walking to come and calm her.

"I'm sorry.", El sobbed on to her mother's shoulder. "I'm sorry.

--

Finally, Naomi and Hopper arrived at a tall building.

"Well, this is it.", said Naomi.

"Yup, this is it.", replied Jim.

"What if I don't pass the test?! I won't be able to go to college."

"Bullshit. You're gonna pass. I know it."

"You sure?"

"100%."

Suddenly, the a lady came on to the speakers and said, "All students please make their way to room 2A and 2B."

"Good luck, Naomi."

"Thanks. I'll be needing it."

Naomi gave one last hug to Hopper catching him off guard before making her eat into the building and going to room 2B.

--
HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘