Part 55:- The Loss Of A Heroine. (Part 2.) (FINALE!!!)

HEY GUYS! Sadly, this book is ending soon, but I have new book out called Blurryface! Even though The Strangest Things is coming to an end, I still hope you enjoy one of its final chapters! Please listen to the song above it's Trees by Twenty Øne Pilots!

--

The Strangest Things:- The Loss Of A Heroine

--

Finally, the guys and Eleven arrived at the Byers' house.

El rushed to the front door and opened it with her powers. Quickly, the guys followed her into the house.

"Eleven wait,", said Mike. "What if Will hasn't fully transformed into a monster and you accidentally kill him?"

"I won't, don't worry."

Lucas, Dustin and Michael followed Eleven too Will's room, but he wasn't there.

El turned to the bathroom and walked right towards where the portal was.

"How did you know about that?", Michael asked his girlfriend.

"I didn't.", said Eleven before removing the mirror and entering the Upside-Down.

--

Speedily, Will crawled through the Upside-Down.

But he wasn't like his usual self.

He had yellow eyes, was on all fours, had scaly-like skin and had saliva drooling from his mouth.

This wasn't Will.

He was becoming The Tarrasque.

One of the most powerful monsters in all the universes. More powerful than the Demogorgon and Thessalhydra combined.

As he crawled further into the alternate dimension, he heard leaves crunching.

He looked around and spotted Lucas, Dustin and Eleven walking in the Upside-Down.

He hid behind a tree and waited until the guys and El got close before jumping in front of them.

He gnarled and scratched the ground with his sharp claws.

"Okay, we've found him... what do we do now?!", whispered Dustin silently freaking out.

"Don't. Move. ", replied El.

Willard moved closer to the group, getting more and more intimidating.

Slowly, Mike loaded the pistol and held it up to Will.

"On the count of three, run.", he said. "One... Two... Three!"

Quickly, Lucas, Dustin, Michael and Eleven ran to a hiding place.

At the same time, Will jumped high into the trees and went looking for the 4 teens.

"What're we going to do?!", loudly whispered Dustin.

"Shut up!", whispered Lucas.

"Okay, here's the plan.", started El. "Dustin and Lucas, you go over there and distract Will. Whilst you're doing that, me and Mike will sneak up behind him. Mike, you'll tackle him down and I'll stab him."

"Why do I have to be the one to have the risk of being killed?"

"Dustin, we're all at risk."

"Fine."

Worried, Lucas and Dustin popped out of their hiding spots and got Willard's attention.

"Hey, Dumbo!", yelled Dustin. "Over here!"

Growling, Will crawled towards the two.

"Wait, El before you go,", started Michael from behind one of the Upside-Down's bushes.

Eleven looked back at her boyfriend.

"What... what if you don't survive? What if we don't survive?"

"Mike, don't say that. I promise, nothing bad will happen."

El gently kissed Mike on the cheek and told him, "You go out first and grab him."

"Okay."

Quickly, Michael ran out of the bushes and tackled Will down to the ground.

As soon as Willard was on the floor, Eleven came out the bushes also, came from behind Will and stabbed him once.

The teenage boy screamed in pain.

His green scaly skin disappeared, his eyes went back to their normal colour and he didn't have his sharp claws or teeth anymore.

Will fell to the ground and the stab wound quickly disappeared.

Lucas and Dustin ran towards him and Mike let go of his friend.

"Will, are you okay?!", asked Lucas.

"I-I'm fine.", replied Willard quickly getting back up. "Thank you, guys. "

"You're welcome."

"Eleven, I should've told you sooner about this. I'm sorry."

When Will turned to thank the young girl, she was crying.

"El? W-what's the matter?"

"I'm so sorry..."

Suddenly, she dropped the bloody knife she was holding and blew up into ashes.

"E-El?! Eleven?!"

Dustin, Lucas and Will stood behind their friend whilst he looked hopelessly for his girlfriend.

She was gone.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed the LAST chapter of The Strangest Things! I've had a blast writing this story and I hope you've all enjoyed reading it. I'm very proud of both The Stranger Things Are Meant To Be and its sequel. Please vote and comment for the story and once again, I hope you enjoyed this it! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘 @KMIOTH

--

🎉 You've finished reading The Strangest Things. - The Stranger Things Are Meant To Be Sequel. {COMPLETED!} 🎉