Part 40:- Boyfriends, Girlfriends And First Dates.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Forest Fire by Brighton!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Forest Fire by Brighton!--

--

Will waited patiently at the movies for Erin to arrive.

His fingers pressed into the skin of his forearms, and bit his nails wondering if he should've agreed to go out on a date with Erin. By then it was too late.

"Will, hey!", said a voice from a couple of feet away.

"Oh hey, Erin.", replied Will.

"So, what are we watching?"

"Your pick."

"I heard Ghostbusters II came out. I thought we might watch that."

"Cool, I'll get us some tickets.", said Will before heading towards the working man at the desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?", he asked.

"2 tickets for Ghostbusters II please. And 2 medium sized popcorns."

"Alright,", the man skilfully completed Will's order and handed him his things.

"Thanks."

Will walked back to Erin and together they headed to the theatre were the film was showing.

They entered the large room and sat in the back row.

Half way through the movie, nothing happened, which Will didn't want, but kinda did at the same time.

But at one point, Erin slowly crept her hand to Willard's, which she didn't even know she was doing.

Will smiled lightly and continued to watch the movie.

It was a great first date.

--

"So, are you ready to go?", Nancy asked as she put the last of El's clothes in her suitcase.

"Yup. I'm ready.", replied Eleven before grabbing her belongings and leaving the room with Nancy.

She walked outside and placed her stuff into the back of Ted's car.

"Jane, thank you for coming along with Mike. It's been great getting to know you.", thanked Ted as he walked out from the house towards the car.

"No problem, it's been a pleasure."

"Glad you enjoyed your stay."

As soon as Ted left to enter the house again, Mike came out.

"Hey El.", he said.

"Hey Mike.", replied Eleven fiddling with her fingers. "I had a good time last night."

"Me too. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Because you're blushing."

Embarrassed, El placed her hand on her cheek and smiled making Mike give a little chuckle.

"It's okay. You look cute.", then he gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"Mike, you can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because... we're not together."

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Then, yes, I would like to be your girlfriend-"

Suddenly, Mike and Eleven were interrupted when Ted came back out carrying his car keys in his hand.

"You ready?", he asked.

"Ready.", replied El.

"Ready.", repeated Mike.

"Then let's hit the road."

--
HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘