Part 42:- A Discovery Behind The Glass.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Holding On To You by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Holding On To You by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--

Quickly, El got out of Hopper's car and rushed to the front door of her dad's house.

She knocked on it, desperate to see her father again.

After only a few seconds, the door opened revealing Ward.

Joyous, Eleven flung herself onto her dad, Ward doing the same.

"I missed you.", said El as she let go of the hug.

"Me too, don't scare me like that ever again.", replied Eleven's dad. "Now, I want you to go inside and pack you things away."

"Okay.", said El before grabbing her stuff from Hopper's truck and making her way into her dad's house.

Slowly, Ward walked down the stairs from the veranda and towards Jim.

"Thank you.", he said.

"No problem.", replied Hopper. "But I bet you she'll be wandering back to the Wheeler's anytime soon."

"The Wheeler's? Why would she go there?"

"I think her and the kid who lives there have a 'thing' going on between them."

"And how did I not know about this?"

"The kids in this town are good at keeping secrets."

"Well, I'm sorry to keep you waiting from your job."

"Oh no it's fine, just helping a friend."

"I'll see you around Hopp."

"See ya.", said the chief before jumping into his police truck and driving back to Hawkins Police Department.

--

Will stood in the shower as hot water poured over his body. He turned off the shower and got out of it. As he did so, he felt chilly.

Will was about to close the window only to realise it wasn't even open. He went back to grab his tooth brush, but felt another breeze gush over him.

He looked around to try and figure out where the source was coming from, but couldn't find anything.

Suddenly, Will stopped in his tracks when he saw a slimy trail leading to behind the mirror in front of him.

He followed it and removed the mirror from its place to reveal a small sticky hole in the wall.

Then, he realised what it was.

Another portal to the Upside-Down.

--

Meanwhile, Mike was surprisingly shopping.

In a girls store.

He was looking for a ring. A promise ring. For his new girlfriend.

"Hello sir, can I help you?", said a woman working in the store.

"Yes, do you have any promise rings?", replied Michael.

"We do, just follow me."

The woman lead Mike to the other side of the store to the jewellery section.

"Here we are."

"Thank you.", said Mike before letting the woman return to her duties.

He scanned the isle for a ring, but most of them either had too much bling or were way too big for El's small fingers.

Finally, he found one. Not too big, not too small and just enough diamonds to not blind your eyes.

Quickly, he grabbed the ring from the shelf and took it with him to the cashier.

Michael took the ring placed in a box and headed back to his house.

--
HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘