Part 44:- Unsteady.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Unsteady by X Ambassadors!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Unsteady by X Ambassadors!--

--

As El walked through the rain, she pulled the black hood over her form as she sauntered in the soft rain. Small pellets of water spat on her hands as the remainder of the drops quenched the scattered puddles decorating the asphalt. Through one of the pools of rainwater, El could see the reflection of the lamp post near Mike's house.

Quickly, she headed to his home and knocked on
his basement door.

After a few moments, Mike opened up the door.

"El? What are you doing here?"

Suddenly, Eleven smashed her lips against Mike's.

Her hands slid down Michael's sides and landed on his waist, just above the hem of his jeans.

El's lips moved down to Mike's neck. He knew this would be bad. His skin bruised so easily, he knew it would make a mark.

Eleven looked at her boyfriend and smiled, climbing onto his lap and kissing him hard.

"El, stop.", said Mike

"Why? Are you okay?", asked Eleven.

"Yes, it's just... I don't want you to do something you'll regret."

"I won't regret it.", said El before going back in for another kiss.

"No, Eleven, stop."

Quickly, Michael got up from his seat on the basement couch and headed for the stairs.
Before he could go up them, he stopped and said, "Here, it's for you.", before handing El the promise ring he bought her and going upstairs.

After Mike left, Eleven's eyes became watery and she looked towards the ceiling, her mind falling down into an emotion she was already tired of.
Then, El got up and left through the basement door, slamming it on her way out.

--

After Will woke up from his slumber, he headed for the bathroom.

When he entered, he checked behind the mirror and realised the portal to the Upside-Down had grown larger in size.

Carefully, Will placed the mirror to the side and slipped his hand into the hole in the wall.

As soon as he did, he felt a cold feeling against his arm. Quickly, he pulled it out and looked back at the portal.

It's exterior pulsed whilst cold gushes of air came out of it.

Again, Willard stuck his hand into the portal and before he knew it, his whole body was submerged through the hole in the wall and into the Upside-Down.

"Hello?", he yelled even though he knew no-one else was there.

Suddenly, he heard a twig snap, but when he looked around, Will saw no-one.
Quickly, he went back to the portal and crawled his way back to the Right-Side-Up.

--

Meanwhile, Hopper was trying to figure out why the Demogorgon was after Naomi and how she got inside of it or... became it.

"Hey, you're still awake?", said a voice from behind him.

"Uh... Naomi, I was just about to go bed.", replied Jim.

"You sure about that?"

"No, but I need to ask,"

"Yes..."

"Why or how did you become the Demogorgon?"

"I don't know, but I was stuck in there for a long time. The last time I was actually me was when I was 9, but now I'm... I'm... I don't know how old I am anymore."

"Hey, hey, don't get upset."

"I'm not. It's just... what do I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I appreciate what everyone here has done for me, but I don't want to stay here for the rest of my fucked up life."

"You won't."

"Then where will I go?"

"Somewhere. You just haven't figured it out yet. Don't rush things."

"You're right, thanks."

"You're welcome. Now, I think it's time for you to go back to bed."

"Okay. Goodnight Hopper."

"Goodnight Naomi."

--
HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘