Part 16:- No Sense.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Fire Meet Gasoline by Sia!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Fire Meet Gasoline by Sia!--

--

Slowly, El was lead into the dinning room, where everyone ate. The walls were covered with a shimmering gold paper and in the middle of the ceiling above the carved oak table was a candelabra. Down the center of the table was a runner with a Celtic design woven in gold and green into the fabric itself. At the end of the table were floor to ceiling french doors, left slightly ajar to let in the air. It was one of the most beautiful rooms in the hospital.

"Oh hey! How are you? Did you sleep well? I was a bit naughty when it came to breakfast. I guess I should have had muesli from the tub, but instead I sneaked a cinnamon bun from the freezer, forty five seconds in the microwave and it's as good as when it came out of the oven yest-", exclaimed Jenny, but was interrupted.

"Jenny, calm down.", said one of the nurses.

"Oh, sorry. I was just excited."

"A bit too exited."

The moment El slid into the chair she was served with a plate of food. A usual breakfast. A tureen of fruit sat in ice to keep it chilled and there was an elegant glass of orange juice on the side.

Again, she spotted the pills hidden in the food.

"No thank you, I'm not hungry."

--

Whilst Mike anxiously waited, a knock came from the door.

Quickly, he opened it to be greeted with the face he expected to see.

Max.

"What'd you call me for?", she asked.

"I'm not okay. I lied. I'm not okay.", replied Mike.

"No shit Sherlock."

"I'm serious. I mean, what if Jane gets taken again?! What if someone finds her?! What if-"

"Mike, calm down. Nothing's going to happen.", said Max moving closer.

"No, something bad might happen."

"Nothing bad will happen.", and closer.

"You sure?"

"100%", and closer. So close, only their faces were inches apart from each other.

Without thinking, Mike smashed his lips angainst Maxine's.

Soon enough, their hands were all over each other. The simple touch of Michael's hand lead Max into moving in ways she never learnt but know so well. The feelings rocked her head backwards as he gently kissed her neck and pushed his body onto hers; they engulfed Maxine's senses and stole away her worries. In that moment, she felt like the only person alive in the present, all thoughts of past and future melted away.

On the other hand, Mike felt guilty, but good at the same time. Like his old self. The rest of his world became an unimportant blur that was banished into the far recesses of his mind. The only thing that mattered was touching Max more, kissing her mouth, her stomach, her body. He knew it was wrong.

To love someone deeply, but have sex with someone else.

But he just couldn't help it.

--

"So, have you seen Jane?", Jessica asked Zachary.

"Uh... she was sent to a mental institution, or something like that.", he replied.

"Oh really? In Hawkins?"

"Yeah, an hour and a half away."

"When did she leave?"

"The other day."

"Why?"

"Why do you want to know all this stuff?"

"I just wanted to know more about the people in this town. Especially Jane."

"Well, I don't know why she went, but I know Hopper took her there."

"Thanks for the information. I'm going up to my room. I'll see you later.", said Jessica before getting up and leaving.

"Bye."

--

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! BYE!
~STAY STRANGE! 😘