Part 37:- 'The Talk.'

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Tear In My Heart by Twenty Øne Pilots! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 500 READS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Tear In My Heart by Twenty Øne Pilots! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 500 READS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!--

--

Will sat quietly drawing a picture as Dustin and Lucas fought over with was the best candy.

He was drawing a picture of a girl. A girl in his class called Erin.

Will had to rip his eyes away from her every time she walked into the room. There was sunshine in her smile and and her voice went right to his brain like a shot of single malt. She turned his brain to mush, stopping him from stringing a simple sentence together; like, "Hey, wanna hang out later?" Once, Erin sat next to Will and he almost stopped breathing. His face flushed pink. When she wrote, a sliver bangle tapped the table edge. He wanted to complement her on it, ask her where she was from. He wanted to be more to her than part of the background of the classroom, he wanted to be a real person to her.

But Willard tried to keep his distance. After he started... turning. He knew he was dangerous and wanted to keep Erin out of it.

--

"Oh! I love this one, it's called Pretty In Pink.", squealed Nancy as she dropped the Scarlett lipstick and grabbed the other golden tube.

"You like it?", she asked.

"It's pretty.", replied El in a quiet voice.

"I know right. It will look so great on you!"

Quickly, Nancy opened the lid to the lipstick and started applying colour to El's lips.

As she did so, she asked a question.

"So... are you and Mike like, a thing now?"

"A thing?", repeated Eleven.

"You know, more than friends."

"No, we're just friends and Mike knows that too."

"Right.", said Nancy putting the lid back on the lipstick tube.

"But... but sometimes-"

"But sometimes what?"

"Sometimes I feel... funny. It's weird."

"When does it happen?"

"Just when I'm around Mike, or thinking about him."

"So you have a crush on him."