Part 18:- Help.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Message Man by Twenty Øne Pilots!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Message Man by Twenty Øne Pilots!--

--
As Eleven walked back into the common room, all eyes were on her.

After what happened in the early dawn, El was placed into the closed unit. That was where all the patients who were a harm to themselves and others were put in.

Now people thought she was dangerous.

As she moved closer, Jennifer spotted her.

"Hey Jane!", she squealed.

"Hey Jenny.", replied El.

"What you did this morning, it was one of the most dangerous things anyone has ever done here, well, after what Brandon James did."

"Who's Brandon James?"

"50 years ago, in 1939, Brandon James became famous for kidnapping women and skinning them, then he decapitated their heads from their bodies and buried them in his back garden. 3 years later, he was committed to Hawkins mental Institution and killed almost all the nurses. In total he killed 57 people."

"What happened to him after that?"

"He ran away, but his body was found 10 years after he was pronounced dead."

Suddenly, the loud sound of a whistle was heard.

"Ooh, it's circle time! Come on!", exclaimed Jenny before dragging Eleven out of the common room and into another room.

--

Meanwhile, Will was taking his dog for a walk in the woods.

As he walked further, he noticed a black, green, sticky hole.

Slowly, he tied the leash to his dog onto a tree.

"Stay here boy. I'll be back soon.", he said before blindly entering the hole.

Cautious, he looked around a sense of familiarity surrounding him.

The tall, dark trees.

The dark night sky.

The sticky substances covering the wrecked buildings.

It was the Upside-Down.

All of a sudden, Willard heard a growling sound from behind him.

Quickly, he turned around.

The sound became louder.

And louder.

And louder...

Suddenly, a figure came into view.

The Demogorgon.

For some odd reason, Will wanted to run, but didn't.

The Demogorgon came closer and closer.

Still, Will didn't move.

Finally, the Demogorgon stopped.

And let out its ear-treching scream.

As it did so, Willard heard something strange,

In the scream, he heard the innocent words: Help.

Help?

As he looked closer he saw something even stranger.

A face.

A distorted, scared face.

A girl.

--

"I see we have someone new.", said the woman as her eyes met Eleven's.

"What's your name?", she asked.

"Jane.", replied El.

"Well, very nice to meet you, Jane."

"Thank You."

"Now, If any of you could wave a magic wand, what positive changes would you make happen in your life to help you and your family?"

"Oo, ooh. Pick me. Pick me!", squealed Jennifer desperately waving her hand in the air.

"Jenny?"

"Uh... I would magic myself up some candy."

"And how will that help your family?"

"Candy makes me calm. And being calm will save my family all the money from paying for the things I Break when I'm too exited."

"A very good solution Jennifer. Jane, what about you?"

"Uh... I don't really know."

"Well, what things do you do wrong to cause problems?"

"I'm not sure."

"I heard that you've done dangerous things in your sleep. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"To fix that problem, you could maybe change your sleep habits. Like going to sleep earlier."

"Yeah, I could do that."

"I'm glad."

"Matthew, how about you?", asked the phycologist fixing her gaze to the young man beside Jenny.

--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading it! BYE
~STAY STRANGE! 😘