Part 46:- Trail Creek.

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Without You by Oh Wonder!
--

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please listen to the song above it's Without You by Oh Wonder!--

--

Finally, El arrived to the area of where her mom lived.

She hastily got up and headed out of the train. As soon as she did, Eleven saw a large sign above her pointing in the direction of the Taxicab stand.

El followed the sign and found herself waiting outside for a taxi.

"Hey lady, need a ride?", said one of the taxi drivers in the long line of cabs.

"Yes please, thank you.", said El before entering the car.

"Where to?"

"Uh,", El pulled out a piece of paper she stole from her dad's drawer and gave it to the driver. "Here, please."

"Sure kid.", said the taxi driver before leaving the train station and driving to the address he was given.

--

As Will was finishing off his homework, a knock came from the door. Quickly, he got up and headed to the front door.

"Mike, what are you doing here?", asked Will.

"Have you seen Eleven anywhere?", replied Michael.

"No, sorry."

"But if you do see her, call me."

"Will do."

"Thanks.", said Mike before rushing back to his car.

"Hey! Hey, Mike!", suddenly yelled Willard catching his friend's attention.

"What's up?"

"I-I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

"Come on, it's inside.", said Will leading Mike into his house and to the bathroom.

"Well, what is it?"

Then, Will pulled the mirror off of the wall revealing the unexpected portal to the Upside-Down.

"Woah, what is that?!"

"It's... it's another portal to the-"

"Upside-Down?"