Chapter 6- Make up

“Now drive” Damon sped away at the full speed his car would go at, causing me to hold on to the car handle for dear life. Once we had got to the house, he skidded as the car came to a halt.

I undid my seatbelt and stormed out of the car into the house, only to have Damon come up from behind, flitted and blocked my path, the breeze causing the oak door to shut. “Damon, move.” I tried to step to one side, but he mimicked my movement.

“No.” He looked down upon me, his usual cocky smile plastered across his face.

“Move.” I said, forcing my hand on him and slamming him on couch.

“Happy? I’ve moved.” He said, raising his hands, gesturing surrender. I let up and began to stand up, but didn’t get the chance to get away as his muscly body grabbed my shoulders and slammed me other couch.

“Damon let me go.” I said, allowing all the venom to drip off.

“Not until I get an explanation.” I tried to struggle, but it was no use. As well as his strength, he was using his weight to trap me between him and the couch. Unless I talked, he’d keep me here.

“Katherine. When Stefan and I went for a drive, she ambushed us. She had compelled Stefan into driving me out where you couldn’t hear me. She told me that I had to be taken to… someone. I said that I wouldn’t go voluntarily unless I had a chance to say goodbye to you, and to make sure Stefan was ok. I placed Stefan on his bed and said goodbye, then approached your door and…” Damon’s head cocked slightly back, guilt washing over his face.

“I only-” I managed to place my hand down his face before he could finish.

“I don’t care, Damon.” I smiled, and he replaced his guilt with the slight sight of happiness, as well as a hint of cockiness. “The only thing I care about is you.” He leant in, reaching my lips as he let himself close the gap between our bodies.

The feeling of his lips was exactly as I remember them. As he slowly slid my leg up his thigh, he reached up and down my top, taking it off. As we started to kiss faster, he pulled away to take his top off, revealing his gorgeous body. He undid his belt, grabbing the blanket that was near the fire and placed it roughly on top of us. As he pulled down my shorts I unlaced his belt and slid his trousers down, only to feel excitement and an indescribable emotion.

~~~~~***~~~~~

“Ok. Elena you’ve met Damon, but Luce and him are going through a situation and-”

“It’s ok, Stefan. Luce told me everything. Even about Katherine. I know I found out about her by your picture, but she told me in more- detail. We may look alike, but Luce told me that we are nothing alike. Not by attitude or emotions anyway.”

“Ok, that’s good we’ve clarified that. Come on in.”

“Luce?” Damon and I had heard them coming, but we’d finished a while ago and were using the blanket to cover are essentials whilst resting on the couch.

“When I said patch things up with him, I didn’t mean sleep with him, Luce.” Stefan was right- as usual.

“I’m sorry Stefan, I didn’t know that you were the bigger brother in all of this. I am old enough to make my own choices, and so is Luce.”

“I thought you were with Caroline?” Elena asked, and I sat up, shoving Damon’s pants on his thighs covering them, and I took the blanket and wrapped it around like a towel.

“Oh my gosh Caroline. I-”

“Don’t worry; I can compel her into thinking that we broke up yesterday. It’ll be fine.” Damon smirked, grabbing another blanket from near the fireplace and wrapping it around his waist.